Ellie

I stared across at my dad holding my breath as he took a look at the photos I took of Cain and Brady. I kind of felt like I was 14 all over again and sitting in the principles office after having broken Kenny Appleton's nose after he called my dad and pop abominations for being gay. He also said I was going to hell for being raised by them. I ended up getting seven days of in school suspension. It wasn't a worse punishment since I was a top student, it was my first offense, and my dad offered to pay his medical bills. I was pretty scared I was going to get in big trouble but I got big high fives and hugs from my dad and pop for standing up for us. They told me to try and use my words next time but Kenny Appleton had it coming.

"Wow kid, these are better than Rob's just don't tell him I said that," my dad said with a smile.

I finally let that breath out I was holding and grinned. Yes, I was doing a victory dance in my head.

"You are totally doing a victory dance in your head right now aren't you my disobedient daughter," my dad said calling me out.

"Can we just agree that I took some kick ass photos and Cain and Brady asked for me Dad."

"I will agree that these are kick ass. You completely caught the love between them and I love all the little fun moments like the cupcake in his face. I know those had to be your ideas."

"I brought the cupcakes but all that was on them," I said laughing, "You should have seen Cain's face after, he was blowing frosting out of this nose."

"Ok if the models ask for you fine. But if they are more comfortable with Rob...you know some of them like Asa feel like you are a little sister, so you have to respect their decision on that."

"I totally respect that dad," I say getting up from my chair to do my mind dance for real.

"Now get out of here and do what I pay you for. Those twins are waiting for you. Work out some porn names for them while you are at it too."

I saluted him and walked out doing a jig.