Ellie

Max has been gone the past week filming in Florida for that project my dad wanted him in, Stranded in Florida.  Before Max left he told me and Ash that this would be his last onscreen project. He wanted to retire and focus on whipping the R&R guys and gals into shape.  Ash and I support him and would have supported him even if he stayed in front of the camera’s. I’m just glad his retiring wasn’t for us but for himself. I didn’t want him regretting his decision later on because it hadn’t been what he wanted.  

“Are you sure you want to be here for this?” I asked Travis.  Today was Jensen and Jared’s first shoot. The concept of the film was that Ash and Jared are boyfriends.  They have a morning quickie before Jared has to go to work. Once gone Jensen crawls into bed with Ash for an afternoon delight.  Since Rob called off sick today I’m filling in shooting the stills. Fiming one porn scene can take up to a day or more to complete.  Because Ash will first be with Jared and then with Jensen this film will take two days. All the still shots will be completed today. It served as a rehearsal of sorts for how they want to have sex.

“I’m not going to become a possessive asshole and beat Ash up for fucking my men if that is what you are worried about,” Travis said with a wink.

I laugh.  “No, that thought hadn’t crossed my mind till now.  Thank you very much. I just know from experience that watching the ones you love get intimate with other people isn’t always the easiest thing to swallow.”

“I’m excited for them.”  Seeing my expression Travis laughs.  “I know that sounds weird but I want them to have this experience.  I have no doubts that they love me more than anything in the world, and that I’m it for them but I know my Twinkies.  They have a very high sex drive and they share me. While they will tell you they are quite satisfied with just me, I can only give so much.  This is a way for them to get what they crave without cheating on me. Which they never would.”

“You don’t see this as cheating?” I don’t see it as cheating but many do and I’m curious as to how he feels.

“No.  Porn sex is different than making love to your lover.  This is for entertainment and to get other people off. They are acting.”

“We are ready for you Ellie,” Malcolm said.  He is working the camera today. Phil and Ramon are helping with lighting and other tasks.

The next two hours are spent with me taking pic after pic of first Ash with Jared and then Ash with Jensen.  Once I declare I have what I need the real filming starts. I head to my office to start editing. I guess I’m not as easy going as Travis because I can’t sit and watch Ash have sex with Jared.  While my brain agrees with everything Travis said my heart isn’t quite on the same page. It feels a pang everytime Max or Ash do their job. Apparently I’m the possessive, bastard type wanting my men all to myself.  But can you really blame me?