The End

Max's POV
Six Months Later

“Welcome to Rough Riders Studios. You all know me as Rex and I'm here today with Maxwell Creed, Asher Love, and my daughter Ellie. We have had some big changes around R&R and they here to give you the scoop. So Max let's start with you.”

“Hello Rough Riders! I'm sure you've all been curious about where I disappeared. I'm here today to officially announce my retirement. It has been a fantastic run but it is now time to focus on something new. I’ll still be around, but behind the scenes. I'm excited to begin this new chapter in my life,” I said.

When I came back from Florida I was a little surprised by what I had missed while being gone. I hadn't expected Ash to leave porn so soon but I did understand why he didn't want to do it anymore. Although Ellie would never make a big deal about it I know she was glad to finally have us to herself. No more sharing with other models or the world.

“And what is in store for your next chapter?”

“I will be ensuring that all our models are in shape, healthy, and eating right. You can thank me for those incredible bods,” I laughed with a wink.

“Ash, what is going on with you?”

Ash smiled at our father in law before turning it to the camera. “First thank you all for your support and kind messages. My noticeable absence wasn't due to illness, I've decided to focus on school and in my freetime I'm helping Ellie with her new business venture.”

“Just what are you up to these days Ellie?”

“Well, dad, as you know I have started a photography studio. When I'm not photographing the gorgeous models here I'm photographing everything else. AME Studios is now open for business and I'm having a blast capturing people's memories for them.”

“We have a question from a fan before we go. ILoveRoughRiders wants to know if you have found love. This question is for the three of you.”

I smiled and looked over at Ellie sitting next to me with Ash next to her. He had his arm around her shoulders and his hand rested on the back of my neck giving it a light squeeze.

Had we found love? Yes, yes we had. It was a love that only some ever dreamed of. I'm going to spend the rest of my life holding onto our love with both hands. In a couple months we’re having a commitment ceremony in front of our closest friends and family since marriage isn’t legal for the three of us.

“I speak for all three of us when I say, yes. We have all been blessed with finding love. We hope all our fans find the same kind of love we have,” I said.

“That is beautiful,” Rex said starting to tear up. He's such a softy. “Thank you for joining me today. You know what you have to say…”

“I'm Maxwell Creed…”

“I'm Asher Love…”

“And I'm Ellie…and while you won’t be seeing us...”

Together: “Look forward to meeting the rest of our Riders on RoughRiders.com.”

****************
A/N

This is it, my lovelies. I hope you aren't too disappointed in the ending. I just wasn't sure where else to take this story and didnt want to drag it out. Thank you all so much for reading and sticking with me. It means the world to me.

Love,

LaceyRay