||••Chapter one••||

Choromatsu's Pov.
°°7:30 pm°°
°°Wednesday°°

I got back from work, sweating panting for oxygen. I sat down at my couch in my apartment, sighing in exhaustion. Everytime i go home i'll always be exhausted, just laying down at my couch panting and sweaty. After some time i finally had energy to change out of my uniform, after changing i then ate dinner. Going to my desk i saw i had a new message from Todo, i hope its important this time than forcing me to like his photos.

Hai hai Choromatsu-niisan~

Its been a year! Maybe we should, u know? Visit? I haven't told kara, ichi nor jyushi! I wanted to ask you first since your the 'responsible one'. And you might disagree! You know cause of the incident? But its been a year Choromatsu-niisan! We should pay a visit for Mom and Dad! It wouldn't hurt a visit! Hope you answer

~Totty~

I scratched the back of my neck, remembering the incident just made me more stressed than i was in my job. Maybe Osomatsu-niisan forgot about the incident? No, thats impossible even i cant forget about that incident. But visiting Mom and Dad will be nice, and im worried about Osomatsu anyways. He was pissed at us so what makes todo think visiting will be a good idea? We left him alone and its our fault and of course theres a slight chance of him being his normal self, but theres a bigger possibility that our brother might have been depressed or lonely. Im worried for him, he might even-- no he wouldn't do that! Thats our brother! He'll be himself! I sighed and send my e-mail agreeing with Todo's plan, after a few minutes he then responds.

Great! The others agree too! And dont worry about Osomatsu-niisan if you are, just calm down he'll be fine. I bet he took care of himself! Even if he's a lazy ass brother, he still knows how to take care of himself.. And im worried too.. But anyways! tomorrow we'll pack up and meet up at the bus stop at 2 pm.

After reading that, i packed my stuff the things that are useful and might as well get a present for Oso and mom, and dad. I had enough yen to buy those three a present, after packing and ironing my clothing i quickly got out. Thinking of what present will make Oso cheer up? Oh and of course mom and dad too!

{Sorry if its short! I'll try making the future chapters longer!}