||•• Chapter 26 (Part 2)••||

Jyushimatsu's pov.
••Mission: Prison Kiro Siichi••

I was always hyper and never taken seriously, it never really bothered me abut after years and years i had enough of it. But of course i did nothing about it, no matter how much i'll make myself serious about something. Nothing ever happens. But today is the day that'll change.

Well tomorrow atleast. Anyways, its time for me to at least change for people to understand.

Im not just a clown.

Todo's pov.

I never expected this ever to happen. I was shocked yet excited. I never knew karamatsu will be a skillful or even a fighter at all. He was just plain old faking. It still offended me that he didn't told us sooner. He never looked suspicious at all!? Of course, that doesn't matter at all today. Only thing that matters is that we need to kick that jerk's ass. Anyways, i was scared like always. I was shaking abit, never mined literally SHAKING. I wasn't used to missions or fighting! I tried steadying my breath, successfully.
After some relaxing i looked at Karamatsu..

A skillful person hiding behind a painful mask.

Osomatsu's pov.

Im pretty shocked about karamatsu, but mostly Choro. He doesn't look nervous he looked so normal like nothing happened at all. I was curious but i didn't want curious to take over so i distracted myself.

That was a bad idea.

I got deep in thought about Jyushi. Of course the brother that im jealous of. Right now Choro and Jyushi is reading a magazine. Jyushi and Choro shared one magazine as they both read. I started to get angry. Of course i just stood up and got to the bedroom. I sighed and tried to forget about it.

Focus.