||••Chapter 2••||

Choromatsu's Pov.
°°1:50 pm°°
°°Thursday°°

I packed my bag and put my presents in, i wore my ironed clothing and quickly going to the elevator to exit the hotel. I ran at the bus stop seeing my brothers my smile became wider as i walk up to them, they all hugged me as i hugged back. We all talk about what was happening in our lives, while we wait for a bus. "I work at a big restaurant as a waiter! I needed more Yen so i quit at Sutabaa and just got to this city and got to this huge restaurant called 'Sushi'! There was alot of Sushi there (Probably)! I tried some and it was absolute delicious and i got alot of Yen for doing that job! I recommend you guys to go there to eat dinner or something!" Todo said, smiling happily with cat like smile. "Maybe i'll go there sometimes.." I said, thinking. "That'll be great!" He said, jumping up and down. "IM A DELIVERER!! I DELIVER PHONE PACKAGES AND OTHER COOL STUFF! THEY PAID ME ALOT!!" Jyushi said, with his normal obnoxious voice. "Cool!" I said, im glad my little brother is having fun with his job! If they're being abused by they're boss i will kick there F@#%ing ass!

"AND ICHI-NIISAN WORKS AT A PET STORE!!" He added, i was even more glad that finally our fourth sibling could interact to be a cashier at a pet store. It would a pain in the ass if he'll just be stuck at Jyushi's apartment forever, i smiled happily at Ichi but he just stared at me with his half lidded eyes.. Welp that didn't work out how i planned.. "My dear bruzzahs~ im happy you all have great and fantastic jobs for i have a magnificent job of being a guitarist and playing my guitar at the instrument store~." I cringed, but smiled after. I cant believe Kara-niisan was a guitarist and even plays at a instrument store! He was still his painful self, but he was the brother that we always wanted. Even if he was painful, he was always talented as well. I smiled happily, everyone was cringing but smiled anyway. Then the am engine sound was heard, smoke everywhere. Seeing the bus stopping infront of us, going inside the bus i sat down with todo, as for the three they sat at the back sitting next to each other.

√√Time Skip√√

I was woken up by a shake, i opened my eyes. Seeing Todo "Wake up! We're here!" I nodded slowly rubbing my eyes, i walk down same the others and walking to our household seeing the same old Akatsuka City. While walking we just kept talking, but Todo said something that worried me alot..

"Guys have you heard about the MDD? Major Depressive Disorder?"

He asked, noticing a worried tone on his voice. I was confused, why would he ask that? Its not like one of our brothers have any disorders..

R

-right?

{Hello everyone! I'll be explaining what is MDD here so no need to search!

MDD or Major Depressive Disorder is a disorder that characterized by a sad , hopeless empty or irritable mood. MDD is defined as having depressed mood for most of the day and a marked of loss in interest or pleasure. Suicidal thoughts or plans can occur during an episode of major depression.

}