||•• Chapter 16 ••||

÷÷Art not mine÷÷
Ichimatsu's pov.
°°3/21/16°°
°°3:15 pm°°

I sighed as i kept thinking, i never was so concentrated but if it makes Jyushimatsu happy... Thats worth it, i sat down on the wooden floor thinking of what will that person do to me? What does he want from me? I kept thinking but then i heard a finger snapping, i looked at Choromatsu {dont be confused im just gonna go with the normal style} noticing that he's the one who snapped his finger, he then looked at me saying "If he's gonna force you to go to the job it must mean he'll kidnap you or even try taking advantage of you.. Probably...." He paused, putting a hand on his chin gesturing he's still thinking.

Advantage...?

"That means.... He'll do what ever it takes... To get you to the job, or depends what they want you to go or what to do... And i dont think he's only one person... He's probably a club or..." "A gang.." I continued, he nodded as i think of the word.. 'Advantage'..

Advantage? Gaining...... Shit...

I quickly got up running downstairs, opening the living room door. "WHERE'S JYUSHIMATSU?!" I shouted, as everyone in the room flinch in surprise. "Woah, he's just practicing remember? He always comes back in like late-afternoon." Osomatsu replied, as my cheeks flushed again, augh, why does this always happen to me..? I then got grabbed by Choromatsu, pulling me upstairs. We got to the bedroom, as he locked the door then he whisper-yelled "DONT SUDDENLY GO DOWN AND ASK THAT, THEY'LL GET SUSPICIOUS!" "Tsk" i answered, as i was just worried. Dangit now im sounding like Choromatsu... Jeez, i sighed frustratedly "Whatever, lets not talk about that. The problem here is that 'he' can get or even kidnap the person we care about instead!" "I kno-- the person WE care about... Does that mean you--" "just shut up and focus on whats more important." I cut him off, as i face palm.

√√TimeSkip√√

Ichimatsu's pov.
°°5:01 pm°°

I tap my foot furiously, as i wait impatiently. After some minutes he didn't came back, as i quickly got out looking around going to the park, but he wasn't there!? I quickly ran and ran trying my best to find him, i then got back to the park sitting on one of the benches. Panting, sweating.