||•• Chapter Nine ••||

Choromatsu's pov.
°°7:32 pm°°
°°Thursday°°

I wiped my tears, as i go downstairs everyone was staring at me. I was abit uncomfortable but knew why they were staring at me of course, they must've heard the fight upstairs. I didn't pay attention to they're stares, proceeding to walk to get a plate. After eating slowly and miserably, i sat down at the living room still all eyes were on me finally someone broke the silence, "What was that about?" Todo asked. I looked at him, seeing his concern eyes looking towards me. I sighed not wanting to talk about this subject, but what caught my eye was Jyushimatsu. He hadn't even talked once, i was worried maybe he got too terrified that he can see the world that we see. The shitty earth, but back to Jyushimatsu. He had-- Not a frown-- but a smile but wasn't his signature smile, if this happens i already knew he was sad as my eyes narrow and worry about Jyushimatsu. But the real person i was really worried about was Osomatsu, he wasn't taking the talk to well and literally stomp out of the house. Me being the concern brother i am, i kept trying to find him. After looking all around i then now knew where he was! He might be at the roof! I quickly climb to the roof seeing Osomatsu-niisan hugging his knees and his scarf flowing dramatically with his hair, i slowly got beside Osomatsu.

Osomatsu's pov.
°°7:38 pm°°
°°Thursday°°

I heard footsteps going beside me in the corner of my eye, i can see Choromatsu climbing and sitting beside me. I felt extremely uncomfortable, cause of the event just earlier. I wasn't nervous well... I was kinda nervous, i know Choromatsu isn't that strong but can be sometimes stronger than me. I glance at him, him glancing back we both look deep into our eyes. But i cut it off, by glancing at the stars seeing the beautiful sky. "Can you just let me help you?" He sighed, "I dont deserve help, you shouldn't be hanging out with a freak like me." I respond, hugging my knees tighter to my chest sighing as a puff of cold air was created. He sighed with abit annoyance, i ignored his sigh of annoyance and kept staring at the stars. Light cant shine without darkness...

But dark can divaour ==Sorry for bad spelling :P== Light

So what is the purpose of Light if its just gonna disappear in the end?

I laid my head on my knees as i look at the opposite direction of Choromatsu, i just stayed there waiting for him to get out but never did.

Whats his problem

Oh yeah, me..

"Just leave me alone"

{Sorry if this is short but hope you like it!}