||•• Chapter 25 ••||

Ichimatsu's pov.
°°4:13 pm°°
°°3/22/16°°

We ran back to our household, quickly going in. We got in, going to the living room. Their all here... Good. "Brothers, we need to talk." Karmatsu said, seriously. I was shocked that he didn't used his normal term for brother specifically saying he didn't acted painful. They all nodded, looking serious. Even Jyushi. Anyways, Karamatsu closed every windows to doors, anything that may let anyone see us. Kara explained everything to them. Detail to Detail.

"So, what i need is all of you to follow my instructions. Tomorrow we'll be training, in an alley way. Dont worry i have a Secret place to make things more easier. Anyways, tomorrow 6 am wake up and eat breakfast i'll meet you guys in the alley way." Kara finished, everyone nodded in response. I then looked at the clock '5:05 pm'. Well we took long to talk. I got into character making sure no one notices anything suspicious about me. "Oi, ChurroMatsu why is your hair so messy? And Ichimatsu why's your hair so clean? Did you guys Change or Something?" Osomatsu asked, i quickly fixed my hair. "My hair's messy cause things are happening too fast you Shitty Brother!" I defended myself, as i glare at Osomatsu. In the corner of my eye. Choromatsu was making his hair messier. "Choromatsu was complaining too much about my hair tat i had to make it clean to stop it." Choromatsu said, glaring at me. And of course i knew this was part of the act as i cross my arms. "LETS GO TO CHIBITA'S!!" Jyushi cheered, i smiled at his happiness. Seeing Jyushi smile was one of the greatest thing in my whole entire life.

We walked to Chibita getting some Dinner.

{Soery if its short}