||•• Chapter 10 ••||

Choromatsu's pov.
°°7:41 pm°°
°°Thursday°°

"Just Leave me alone.." He said, sounding like Ichimatsu.... I looked down, not wanting to go i just wanted to help him. But... How am i even gonna help him? He's been stubborn and grumpy how am i gonna even make him smile? I need the brother's help too of course if there's anything important to me its Oso- i mean my brothers, he might be stubborn and grumpy but that wont stop me. I'll never give up if its for Oso- i mean my brothers!! I then glance at Osomatsu-niisan, he was just looking at the stars with his black orby eyes sparkling with the stars. He actually looks adorable-- wait... What the f*ck am i thinking? I shook my head, putting out my thoughts and just space out. Pun intended, {If you get it i love you} i looked at the stars while my thoughts roll on and on..

How am i gonna--

I got it!!

My head lightened up, as i knew what to do, i hope Dekapen was still here at this city. I quickly got down the roof, running to the door and left. I ran to Dekapen's lab, searching if its still there. It was still there! Yes! I knock at the door, waiting patiently at the door. The door opened seeing an old friend of mine, "Why, hello there Choromatsu!" He said smiling, i smiled and said "May i come in?"Politely. "Come in!" He said going out of the way, as i go in the lab. We both sit down at a clean two chaired table face to each other, "So Dekapen, i need your help about.. Time... Travel." My face was abit worried and exited, but i was mostly worried if he doesn't have any machine or if i failed.. But it wont be THAT hard, "Oh yes of course! I have been working on this for years." He said clapping his hands and walking in some direction while i follow, "Are you sure, Dekapen? You did said you worked or it for 'years', right? Maybe if i even try it, it might break!" I said, kinda over-exaggerating. He did say it, but if he did work it for years. It should be working by now...

"Dont worry! You'll be fine! And the machine might not work... 45%... But it'll might work.... 50%!" He said, raising his thumb gesturing its ok. I was still worried, but this is for my brother...

This is for Oso..

"I-i'll try it.." I said, determined to get Osomatsu-niisan back the way he used to be.. "Ok! Then put on this." It was a helmet but when i take a closer look, the insides had wires.. I was abit terrified but more determined! It had little snips Dekapen said to snip it on my hair and i did as command putting on the helmet after wards, "That helmet will prevent you from being dizzy or passing out after the operation, and snips on your hair cause its one of the closest one to your brain. And it helps you're remember this timeline specifically saying, it makes sure you wont have amnesia." He finished, i was amazed at his smartness but shook it off quickly making sure to focus on the plan. He lead me to the direction of the machine, right where i was infront of it. My jaw drop in awe, it was a huge machine, °°Red°° and wired inside and a glass on the door, like a rocket or something.. I looked at him, my expression was with a concern yet amazed. He nodded, as i got in. Looking at the glass, there were buttons one caught my eye. A date button, i then knew what to do as i typed the date of where i had to go. After the machine was shaking, vibrating as i was terrified of what might happened. As i heard noise, probably from the machine. It was so loud, i covered my ears with my hand as i sit down. Tears going down my eyes as the loud noise became louder, almost making me deaf. As it stopped...

{Cliff hanger!! Sorry if its short i hope you like it though!}