||•• Chapter 27 ••||

Karamatsu's pov.
{{••Training••}}

I woke up early cause of my alarm, i stretch my arms as i sat up looking at the time. '6:04 am'. I stood up pulling the blanket off of them, as they woke up groaning. "Aauuhhh, Karamatsu.." Osomatsu said, lazily. I sighed, shaking every one of them. "Ok ok we're up!" Todo said, sitting up stretching his arms. "We have training to do, get up and eat breakfast after that lets go back to that alleyway where we got yesterday." I explained, getting up. I got downstairs as i walk to the dining room. A few minutes or two they got down while i was cooking pancakes.

~Time Skip~

After breakfast and all, we all got ready to go outside.
Finally at the alleyway i push some of the trash out of the way, seeing my secret room. Not much of a secret anymore cause Totoko knew and my brothers just saw it. "This is where Totoko and i Train." I said, hearing some crashing and Waves of kicking. "Ah, Totoko is probably here training." I sighed, seeing Todo with jaw drop and the others eyes widens. "How did you hide this so easy? Any one can clearly-" "Tsk tsk tsk Churro~~ We're not here to have a meeting." I said, going in the vent while everyone catching up.

"How are we gonna even teach these NEETS?! Its gonna take forEVER!" She exaggerated, rolling my eyes. "Im their brothers and im a NEET myself! If i can do it, its possible THEY can." I said. "Augh fine! Atleast your a fast learner except these other idiots." She said, glaring at them. "Anyways! Ichimatsu! You'll be the Hacker!" I exclaimed, smiling. "Eh?! Why him?! Should it be--" "Trust me my dear older brother." I said, painfully posing. Choromatsu is in Ichimatsu's body anyways. "Choromatsu! You'll be having the guns or gear, etc." I said. "Osomatsu you'll be Fighting, same with Todo and Jyushi." "HAI HAI--" "Shhh jyushi your too--" "Dont worry this place is Sound proof." I interrupted. "YAA!!" Jyushi wave his sleeves up and down.

"Time for Training!"

-------------------------------
Training Scene::
If you see this line ↑↑↑ than the Training Scene is over.

Fighting//Jyushi, Todo, Oso::

"Ok so first to be awesome at dodging, you need to know how to parkour!" -Karamatsu
"Augh!!" -Todomatsu
"Oh come on!" -Osomatsu
"Are we suppose to know how to attack first?"- Jyushimatsu
"Self defense is important my little Jyushimatsu." -Karamatsu

3rd Person

Oso tried jump climbing from a block to another block, but failed miserably.
Todo tried jumping to the parkour Blocks, trying to climb them with one jump. Failed.
Jyushi tried a high Wall run and land safely to the ground. Again failed.
Karamatsu face palmed.
This is gonna be a long day.
Oso tried a pistol, and shot a target. Right on the head.
Oso-- Guns
Todo aimed a knife at the target.
Right on the heart.
Todo-- Knives.
Jyushi swung his Spiked Baseball bat on a dummy.
Ripped.
Jyushi-- hand Weapons//Knife// Baseball bat.

Jyushi tried jumping on high heigh from a block to another far away block. Succed
Jyushi-- Jumping
Todo tried Oso's Part. Succeed
Todo-- Jump Climbing.
Oso tried Jyushi's part. Succed
Oso-- Wall Running.