||•• Chapter 20 ••||

Choromatsu's pov.
°°10:35 am°°
°°3/22/16°°

I wiped my tears as i reply, "I know, but that doesn't mean they change completely." He looked away, as tears fwll down his face. He wiped it away, as i changed the subject, "Lets not focus on this problem, the real problem is how will we locate our enemy." I said, changing the subject completely. He sighed, "Yeah, i know. But we have no idea where the hell is that person nor who they are." He objected, raising his brow. "Ok, lets do this today. Lets not waste some time." He nodded in response, "First, lets look around in our rooms. If they're is any camera's or anything, if they had our number they know our location." I said, as his eyes widened abit but quickly came back to his lidded eyes. "And sorry for not going in character i was out of my mind." I apologized, in a serious tone. He nodded, gesturing he forgave me.

Kiro Siichi's pov.
°°10:40 am°°
°°3/22/16°°

"Ah, very smart." I said, smirking. "Are you sure they would never know?." My assistant asked, "Heh, dont worry they will never know. We have all their personal files, thanks to their Youngest Brother. Sharing his private information in the dangerous place of them all.... The Internet." I smirked. "Their trying hard, sir. They might-" "Dont worry, like i said..."

"ThEy WiLl NeVeR kNoW.."

Ichimatsu's pov.
°°10:43 am°°
°°3/22/16°°

We looked everywhere, no sign of suspiciousness. Not in the closets, not on the corners, not on the corner of the ceiling, not on any objects it was all plain clean. Well some of it. Anyways, we were looking everywhere but then i heard a grumble. I quickly look side, up, side, back. Choro scratched the back of his neck, "Sorry im abit hungry." He said. I sighed, "Wanna go to Sutabaa?" "Oh, umm sure." He said, as we walk to the mall straight to sutabaa. We ordered, after that we walk to our table. "Umm, Ichi where did you get money to buy some food?" "I used some of YOUR--i mean MY money." I smirked, devilishly. His eyes were twitching, while he glared daggers at me. After eating we quickly got home. Time to find that stupid camera.

{Sorry if its short! I'll update "Sarcasm" too tomorrow! Hope you like this chapter.}