||•• Chapter 22 ••||

Kiro Siichi's Pov.
°°11:25 am°°
°°3/22/16°°

"Ah, Karmatsu then. Karamatsu, may you call No. 5.9?"

"Yes, Kiro." He said, as he walks to the lab direction. No. 5.9 one of the greatest Fighter in our 'gang', hah idiots. Anyways, No. 5.9 joined us to prove that 'she's' stronger than any women, a wolf in sheep's clothing? Ah, yes. She was trying to get 'fanboys' on the outside, while in the inside she was always athletic and knew how to punch and knew how to use a gun. When she showed up, i already knew she was a great one.

"She's here, Kiro."

"No. 5.9 i need you to spy on our targets, make sure to never be spotted, today at Matsuno Household."

"Yes sir." She said, as she ran to the exit. "Come, Karamatsu." "Yes sir Kiro." He said, as we got to the main room. With couches and a long table and a big window with nice view. We walked infront of the window, i then pull out a test tube with a plug on top. "Do you know what this is?" I said, examining its beauty. "Yes, Sir kiro. The potion to get people to bow down to anyone who may stand on the specific person's way. No matter how strong they are they can never defeat the potion." Karamatsu explained, i nodded "Ah, how majestic it is. I never get to test this potion, thats why i need those idiots." I paused, "Your probably asking, why not any one of you?" I chuckled, "You all agreed to stay with me and JUST be an 'employee'. You all agreed to make everyone suffer, no matter how much it may hurt you." I paused, looking at Karamatsu "Your all just like me. But." I again, paused as my emotion turned into anger. "If anyone tried betraying ME. I have no choice but to kill them, or even make them drink this potion. Well if it works atleast, oh and I don't need to test it to animals. I need people. Not pathetic creatures." I looked away from Karamatsu, looking at the view. "But, 'if it worked on animas it might as well work on humans'. Tch, they're differences in humans and creatures itself." {Deal with it, my story bish. Ok move on.} I said, with a bit of a smirk on my face. "And of course i trust you Kara. Your one of the most skillful agent i got." I continued, as i put a hand on Kara's shoulder. "If you ever betray me kara...."

"I'lL mAkE sUrE yOu ReGrEt It."

{I know its Saturday but meh, why not? Hope you like the chapter!}