||•• Chapter 24 ••||

Karamatsu's pov.
°°4:09 pm°°
°°3/22/16°°

I got back home after buying some groceries. I opened the door, "Hello my Bruzzahs!" I said. My eyes shining in happiness, i was still myself. I never changed no matter how much they hate me. Like they said, 'Just be Yourself'. I got in the living room seeing everyone there, i quickly grabbed Ichi and Choro's wrist. "Excuse us!" I said, going outside dragging them to an alley way. "What the hell ShittyMatsu?!" Ichi-- i mean Choro said, just remembered they switched bodies. "No need for the act guys this is serious." I said, with a serious tone on my voice. "H-how did-?" "No time, i need you all to meet me at this alley way tomorrow got it? But i'll explain the things you need to know today. So you both, or the others wouldn't be confused." I explained, cutting Choro off. They both nodded in response. "Ok first of all, i team up with Kiro Siichi who technically was the demonic voice on the telephone. I team up with him to betray him, great timing for today since he's busy and i dont have my camera. Anyways i explained the sh*t that he needed to know about you both and he said you both time traveled. I had a theory that both of you remembered cause you both time traveled at the same time--" "Not exactly." Ichi interrupted, "We had helmets so we can still remember things." "Oh... Anyways! I have Totoko with me. Like me she was teamed up with Kiro. But he changed her mined for a certain reason and thats what we need to stop. I was abit shocked that Kiro didn't test it to anything or anyone--"

°• Time Skip •° {Too lazy to even Try. Bought to you by Osomatsu's cute smile.}

"Oh, i get it!" Choro said, snapping his fingers. Ichi nodded, gesturing he did too. "So tell the others that but dont tell them you both time traveled and dont tell them you both switched bodies. Its best for them to not know." I said. They both nodded, but then Ichi questioned, "How did you know about this Hitman thing?" "Totoko told me, that you both were the target. I asked her how did she know that Hitman thing but never really answered. She didn't really cared about you guys, but  she eventually hated Kiro cause of his potion. He was kind, but never kind to strangers. I learned that about him cause of his attitude and personality."

"Enough with the ChitChat lets tell them before it gets dark." Ichi said.