||•• Chapter five ••||

Osomatsu's pov.
°°4:29 pm°°
°°Thursday°°
××Later {Cause its already morning *2 am* here} we'll be going in a trip so i'll be posting a chapter early××

I ignored them for minutes, i didn't want to see they're faces. A worthless brother like me? Doesn't deserve a caring brother like Choro-- and the others.. Why did they even needed to check on me? They're already happy so why go here with a depressed piece of shit? "O-osomatsu-niisan, i-i have a-a gift for you.." A voice said, im guessing Choro hearing the Creaking sound of his footsteps getting close to me. He handed me the gift, as i took it. Why did he gave me a gift? He wasted his money to give a present to a piece of trash. I sighed irritated at him for wasting money, as i opened the gift. It was a golden tiny box {Tim JK JK} and with a key, i had a questioned expression but opened it anyways. As i saw photos of us brothers, growing up. I didn't even noticed i had a small smile coming out of my face, "You didn't.... Have to... Waste your money to buy... This for me..." I said, i cant see his face so i just looked down. "Your our brother, i-i gave you the gift c-cause i- we! Care about y-you, we have been separated so long so-" "Stop pretending like you care so much!" I said, standing up almost yelling. I was angry cause of how they pretend to care, just to be the 'nice' one...

Why cant they just say it? Im a bad brother, a terrible piece of sh*t. Why do they have to pretend like they care so much?! They're already happy so why are they hanging out with a worthless person like me?!

I then sat back down, i didn't wanna a have another scene...  I looked away, not wanting to make eye contact why cant they just be happy without me? They already are happy without me but what the f*ck is the purpose of even giving me a gift?! Im worthless piece of sh*t why are they being nice to a useless mother f*cker like me?! I was so confused, i was getting dizzy having a headache. Holding my head with my right hand, still hugging my knees. "We're not pretending bruzzah~" A voice said, guessing kara. "Just leave me the f*ck alone, stop wasting your time.... Being with me..." I said, i didn't understand... Why are they making this more f*cking complicated?! Why does every f*cking day have to be so terrible?! Why am i even trying?! If im gone they wouldn't be so worried about an asshole like me.. If i was gone they wouldn't be so focused on me.. They would be still themselves if im gone, whats the fucking purpose of being alive anyway?!

If i was gone, they wont have to have a Sh*t Older Brother...

{Hope your all enjoying so far!}