Chelsea's Comeback || Luke Hemmings & Louis Tomlinson ||

Book 3

Chelsea's Comeback

Luke Hemmings and Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction.

Debuts 11 January 2014

It's time to choose.
It's a sooner and later thing.

Prologue

When there's no trust, there's no love. -Chelsea Collins.

"Chelsea Payne dating her second ex-boyfriend?"

"Louis Tomlinson reported to be seen with his new beau, Clara Falls."

"Real News: Luke Hemmings is dating Vanessa Clare."

"Chelsea Payne got raped?!"

"Real News: Lea Sherwood got raped."

"The Skulls landed in New York, probably performing some concerts while they're here."

"The Games will be held in New York in a few weeks time."

"Chelsea Payne was suppose to drop her album but sadly, she disappointed her fans from ALL OVER THE WORLD."

"Chelsea Payne keeping it low lately."

"Chelsea Payne have 4 different bands?!"

"The Swaggerz and The UnStoppables are back in hip hop dancing, bringing The Skulls down!"

"Idiots." -Kayla Johansson.

"Demons are taking over me."

"This is all a mess."

"The Collins' Mum and Grandmother police cases is now reopened, saying that someone murdered them both. And so did Noah Russo's."

"Stephanie Collins, Kenneth Hart and Fawn Cooper enemies with The Skulls?!"

"The Skulls' reputation is now.. Kinda of ruined and trashed."

"Whatever happen to Chelsea Payne/Collins?"

Louis' Point Of View

We enter The Skulls' office where we are called to have a meeting with Simon Cowell and Britney Spears. "Hi boys," Simon greeted us, then 5 Seconds Of Summer is right behind us. "Hey guys." Chelsea sit up from her chair.

Her voice hoarse. Her hair is reborn and she looks perfect. I mean.. Erm.. Nothing. It's been a month since we saw her, she gave us her number - finally - and we've been contacting each other.

"Why is your voice like that?" Ashton asks as we take our seats. "I did 3 encores last night." She replied, "use the whiteboard, Chelsea." Britney says. "Its fine. What are they doing here anyway?" She asks, curiously. "Why can't we be here?" I asks, raising my eyebrows.

"I didn't asks you." She snaps, I frown and lean back on my chair. "Chelsea, go do sound check." Britney says, in a firm voice. "Why can't I stay?" She asks, her voice raised slightly. "Just go." Britney replies, "okay, what instrument?" Chelsea asks, quickly.

She stood up, she's wearing a floral top, her black leather jacket and black leather pants. She looks perfect. What? Nothing. "Drums." Britney replied, "oh man." Chelsea whines and left.

After she left, the meeting room became quiet. "Chelsea, I know you're there." Britney says, looking at the door. Silence filled the air. "Okay, she's not." Britney muttered. "Okay, boys. What happened to you guys? You all used to hang out a lot." Simon started off.

"A lot." He added in, "yeah, but I don't think Chelsea wants to contact with us in real life. But we've talking through the messaging and stuff." I say, shrugging slightly. "Well, I don't what's happening to her but she's getting skinnier like she hasn't been eating." Britney says, with a concern tone.

Whatever I eat, I vomited out. Its not like I want to vomit, its not forced... I don't know what's happening.

"And she hasn't been hanging out with her boyfriend much, we don't know where she really lives so we don't how's she's doing, whether she's okay or not." Britney continues, "boyfriend?" Liam repeated. "Yeah, she's dating Steven Harris. Her second ex-boyfriend." Britney replied.

"I thought you guys might know where she lives," Britney says, "then why is Simon here?" Calum asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Because you guys have to hang out with her. She got raped last weekend, we don't know how she's handling it. She showed no emotion at all." Simon replied, "so we have to be like spies..?" I asks, raising my eyebrows.

"Wait, the rumour is true?" Luke asks, raising his right brow. "Yeah, Lea wasn't the one who got raped. That was to cover Chelsea." Britney replied, woah. "Okay, we will hang out with her." We all murmured in choruses.

"And she is getting hates on the Twitter and some other websites, she have been getting bruises on her arms lately so she's wearing a jacket all the time. You guys have to find out what's going on with her." Britney says, worriedly.

"Mission to find out what Chelsea is up to is on!" I exclaimed, dramatically.

"Chelsea, I broke your xbox." Max says, Chelsea raises her eyebrows at him. "Oh, you're so dead." Bailey laughs, eating nachos. "9 dweebs..?" Diana poke our chests with her index finger. "We're not a hologram, Diana." Calum stated, mumbling.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lea asks, hugging Michael quickly and grab her purse. "What can't we be here?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "Don't say anything." Liam snaps at Chelsea. "I wasn't going to." Chelsea says, grabbing her drum sticks.

"Yeah right," I mumbled, sarcastically. Chelsea chuckles and we walk out to the big gigantic stage. Their stadium is like 5 times bigger than ours. Like those AC/DC concerts. Big. "This is first time you guys stepped into this kind of stage?" Alex asks, then Chelsea begin the drums for no particular reason.

"Chelsea." Eugene call out to her, "Chelsea." She continues to play professionally. "Chelsea!" Kayla screams and Chelsea stops playing. "What?" Chelsea asks, standing up.

"Hey guys, your girlfriends are here." Michael says. "Girlfriends..?" Lea raised her eyebrows. Chelsea runs down the stairs and stood beside Lea, whispering something into her ear. Lea nodded and lay down on the floor.

Lea's Point Of View

Girlfriend. Luke has a girlfriend, Louis has a girlfriend. What is going on?! "Guys meet Clara Falls and Vanessa Clare." Louis introduced, I sprung up from the floor with my eyes widen.

we begin chuckling, "oh my god." Vanessa muttered. "You are Chelsea Payne!" Clara pointed at Chelsea. Chelsea look around awkwardly. "Nice to meet you.." Chelsea mutter, awkwardly.

Clara Falls is Eugene's ex-girlfriend and Vanessa Clare is Brandon's ex-girlfriend. Isn't it awkward? "This is so bad." I mumbled, standing up from the floor. "Dun. Dun. Dun." Chelsea says, while playing the piano.

The whole crew shot her 'seriously?' look while the 9 dweebs feel confused. Chelsea laughs, "hey guys!" Chelsea's boyfriend steps in the stadium. "Hey Steven!" We all smiled at him, "dweebs, meet Steven. Chelsea's boyfriend." Diana introduced.

"Aka, the dick." I whisper to the 9 dweebs, they all chuckle and shook hands with Steven. "Where's Chelsea?" Steven asks, "at the piano, right there." I pointed then I put my arm down when she isn't there.

Where did she go? What is going on? Who raped her? Steven? But he's her boyfriend so that's impossible. Chelsea has been skinnier lately, she's living somewhere. She only comes to sleep in me and my girls' apartment during some days.

Chelsea is being weird.

Book 1: http://www.wattpad.com/29948925-chelsea-payne-luke-hemmings-%26-louis-tomlinson

Book 2: http://www.wattpad.com/story/10666881-chelsea%27s-love-luke-hemmings-%26-louis-tomlinson