Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Chelsea's Point Of View

I step into my room after my shower. I crawl into my big bed. It's feels so spacious and quite cold. I sigh and lay down on my cold bed.

4 Days Later

I run into the stadium as quickly as possible and stood next to Shane. "You're late." Dad says, "sorry coach." I muttered. "The games has been moved forward a week earlier," He goes on. The cold breeze came by, "and there will a girl who will be replacing Chelsea. In every single game."

I look up from the green house and look at Dad. There's a girl next to him, smiling sweetly. Vanessa Clare. "What about Chelsea?" Shane asks, frowning slightly. "She won't be in the games because she isn't up to standard," Dad says.

"She is exceeded the standards, Dad!" Shane shouted, "don't speak in that tone, young man!"

"You're a terrible, terrible coach." Maria stated, coldly. "Too bad you don't have another coach," Dad snaps, "so what about my athlete career?" I asks, my voice shaking due to the coldness.

"It's gone."

Louis' Point Of View

We look at The Skulls, The Swaggerz and The Unstoppables from afar. Chelsea looks like she's getting scolded or something. We're here because of Vanessa. She's say she is going to be a athlete or something.

Then they begin to split up, we walk down the stairs. "I am in the games!" Vanessa hug Luke, Chelsea and Alex are still at the field doing push ups like it's their punishment. Chelsea collapsed, groaning. We run away, "it's my ankle suppose to turn that way?" Chelsea asks.

"That's why I kicked you out of the games." Her Dad says and left. "You're out of the games?" I asks, my eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, Vanessa is the games now." Alex replies, helping Chelsea up. "But she's okay with that right..?" Vanessa asks, playing with her fingers.

"She's not. Chelsea exceeded the standards for the Olympics that's why she's not in, that's why she's in The Games." Alex snaps at Vanessa. "Shut up, Alex." Chelsea mutters, hitting his chest. "I'm fine. Except for my ankle," Chelsea stated, glancing at is before looking at her ankle.

Alex look at her, "what's going on?" Luke asks, his eyebrows furrowed. "Vanessa is Eugene's ex-girlfriend. And Clara is Brandon's." Chelsea stated and walk off with Alex. Her crew begin to crowd around her, carrying her in the air. "Guys, put me down!"

"Hey, don't touch my butt!"

3 days later

We never saw Chelsea for 3 days. We don't know where is she. Shane said she is in her apartment but we don't know where she is. So me and the boys are going over to the girls' to probably to find out more.

I knock on the door, Diana open the door. She lets out a scream and slam the door close. "That's what happened last time we came here," Luke mutters, "what the heck is wrong with you?" Lea asks, opening the door. "Oh, it's you dweebs. Come on in." Lea smiles.

"Stop calling us dweebs," Zayn stated, "ha, don't care." Layla snaps, eating s'mores. "Okay, I bet one of you know where Chelsea lives." I say, sitting on the bean bag chair. "I, her own sister.. Don't know." Bailey stated, with whip cream on her forehead.

How did it even get there? I look over at Diana who's hands are over her mouth. "Diana.." Kathy mutters, with a baby on her lap. Aw. "I don't know anything!" Diana exclaims.

"She can be at the stadium training or in her office.." Kayla mutters, throwing a grape into her mouth. "She broke her ankle, how could she got to the stadium?" Niall raises his eyebrows. "It's Chelsea Collins you're talking about here. Once you insult her about something, she will do something about it." Bailey says.