Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Luke's Point Of View

"What are you dressing up during Halloween?" Bailey asks, "Halloween?" Brandon repeated. Chelsea groan. "I call Batman." I mumbled, Chelsea groan louder.

"Hey, you're not in a sex club, stop moaning." Cheryl says, "oh no, you didn't." Bailey's eyes widen at Cheryl. Chelsea then groan again. "What's wrong, groanny?" Alex asks.

"Blake's birthday is on Halloween." Chelsea reminded all of us. Rue screams. "Can you not?!" Max smack the back of her head. Chelsea shook her head at them.

"Maria's birthday is the day after Blake's." Chelsea added. "Then weeks after that, Shane's and Jake's birthday will be up. Then Cheryl's. Then these three idiots. Then Zach who is turning a year old. Then Angela who is officially turning three." Chelsea says.

"So many birthdays." Bailey says. "Not finished yet." Chelsea stated. "Let's get going." Brandon says, we stood up and left the studio. "Alex is turning 21, so is Eugene and Austin." Chelsea pat Alex's chest.

"Everyone is growing up so fast." Jack says, carrying Zach in his arms. Chelsea whistle and her motorcycle appear in front of her. "Hey Chelsea, I will swing by tonight." Gabe says. "Why?" Chelsea starts her engine.

"Gabe released a bag of little frogs in the library." Rue replies. "Nice!" Max pat his back. "Grounded two weeks. No Playstation." Chelsea says bluntly and drove off.

Bailey whistles for her car which is a pink Lamborghini. "Come on, I will drive you guys back home." She says, The Collins rascals went in and wave goodbye.

Chelsea drove by, "where's Cheryl?" She asks. "Went back home." Oliver replied. "Yeah, stay away from her." She warns us. "Eugene, aren't you in the Navy?" She asks, looking at him.

"Why?" Eugene asks back. "Cheryl got kicked out and I got kicked back in." Chelsea says. "Since when did you got kicked out?" Alex asks. "Ever since that time someone took over my place in the headquarters." Chelsea smiles with no emotion.

"Chelsea, we talked about this." Liam says, she got off her motorbike. "About the Navy thing, don't tell Cheryl. And I have to go back to the Air Force to meet Shane after my doctor's appointment so Brandon will take over me. And I'm going to be late for my exams so bye." Chelsea got back on her bike.

"Good luck." I mumbled, "and my arm still hurts." I added. She chuckles and drove off.

"I think I have a few competition." Sam whispers. "Shut up, Sam. You could date fans." Alex pointed to the crowd of girls who is walking towards us.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey Shane." I hug him tightly and pulled away. "Hey, I have a favor to asks you." he says. I raised my eyebrows. "You see, I adopted a baby girl."

My eyes widen. "Dude, we have a total of 13 siblings. Including both of us, Hayley and Stephanie and Bailey." I say. After a moment of calculation. "I thought we have 12." Shane says.

"New baby brother, Zach. Turning 1 in a few weeks time, be her to come back home before then." I say, passing him a picture of Zach. "Yeah, meet your niece." Shane carries in a girl with black curly hair and bright hazel eyes.

"She's so cute." I smiled, "her name is Hazel because her eyes is so Hazel." Shane says. "You're very legit, Shane." I say, sarcastically.

"That's why I'm your brother." He ruffles my hair. "I'm so glad that you're not married." I say, "no one in the family is getting married." I say, through my gritted teeth.

"But Maria is.." Shane mutters, I grab Hazel's hand. "Say bye to Dad."

"Wait, Shane is a Dad. Wow." I mumble to myself. "Bye Daddy," Hazel waves. "Bye beautiful."

"Remember to be back for Blake's birthday party." I reminded him. "Yeah, I will be back. Bye Chels." He hug me quickly and left. "Come on, Hazel." I brought her to my car. "Are you Chelsea Payne?" She asks.

"Erm, I'm." I replied, "how old are you?" I asks, starting the car engine. "I'm 5," she replied. "You kinda of remind me of Rue when she's younger." I say, driving to our family's apartment.

"So Hazel, who's your favorite out of the band?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "Louis Tomlinson!" She exclaims. "That's part of One Direction but okay.." I shrug. "Can you marry him?" She asks, my cheeks heat up a little. "What?"

She giggles, wow, she really can be part of The Collins family.

"Hey guys, remember last night, I was suppose to pick a boy band?" I asks, putting my hand to my forehead with my eyes closed. "I forgot." I groan. "You can do a video blog.." Jake suggests, my eyebrows furrowed at him.

"Why are you here?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "This is our home." He replies, flicking my ear. "Yeah, I will do the video blog later on. But I have news for you guys." I say.

"Is it a child?" Gabe asks.

"Is it a Collins?" Rue asks.

"Is it a She?" Louis asks.

"What the hell are you doing here with him?" I pointed to Luke. "The 9 dweebs hung out with us but left them both." Bailey replies with a smirk on her face.

Hold it in, hold it in.

"Fine. Whatever. Yes, it's a child, is a Collins and it's a girl." I say, carrying her in. "Her name is Hazel. Shane's daughter." My elder siblings all drop whatever their holding on the floor.

"Adopted." I mouth to them. Their jaws drop. "She's 5 years old and a Skulls fan too. And she kinda messed up One Direction and 5 Sauce together." I mumbled, scratching the back of my head.

Gabe laughs out loud. "You just said Sauce." I roll my eyes at him. "Seriously Gabriel?" Cheryl asks. "Since you're here, sign these few papers." Max pass me a few piece of papers.

"You know where Jake went when he was 4? Military school." I say to Max and Gabe. "Hey, let's go to have some family fun time today with these two dweebs." I suggest, "sounds great." Maria smiles.

"Yeah, where's Zach?" I asks. The whole room turn silent. "As we said Chelsea is the responsible one. Years in Payne's house, all paid off." Bailey says, patting my back. "Where's Angela?" I asks, folding my arms. The room turn silent.

Again.

"Go search for them." I say, they all quickly run all over the house. "Hi," Hazel waves at Louis and Luke. "I wonder who's your Mum's favorite.." Louis mumbles. "Me." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"No, it's me!" My siblings started mumbling. "It's me, you dumbasses!" I shouted. "There's a kid standing beside you." Luke reminded me. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Okay, I found them!" Gabe shouted and run in front of me. "You owe me 30 bucks." He says. "Asks Lou to pay you." I muttered and went to the garage door. I went to the family car which only fits 6.

But luckily we have a bus. That sounds ridiculous but hey, we have a big family.

"Call the back row!" Angela giggles, running in front of me. "Why are you guys my family?" I mumbled through my clenched teeth. "We could go Halloween shopping." Bailey says. "And buy a present for Blake." I added.

"Where you wanna go?" Jake asks, taking the keys out from his pocket. "The park!" Angela exclaims. "Fine, the park."

"Hey Alex." I muttered, the three little kids run in. "Oh who is that?" Alex pointed to Hazel. "Shane's daughter. Hazel. She's 5." I introduced. "Adoption?" He asks, whispering. I nodded in response.

"I will be babysitting them." I say, shrugging. "Good, cause' I'm out." He says, grabbing his coat and leaving. I sigh and sit down on the couch. "I need help." I mumbled, grabbing my phone.

I scroll through numerous phone contacts.

Who's good with kids? I couldn't asks my family. Maybe the 9 dweebs.

Oh boys.

sorry guys, things have been really hectic lately so I'm really messed up with my chapters and stuff so I hope u guys are okay with it and thanks for reading so far even though it's really boring.. xx