Chapter 21 -The Final-

Chapter 21

The Final

- sadly, I have shut it down x monster x -

Chelsea's Point Of View

"I have a exam today!" I shouted Alex, "and I really broke my leg this time, so I can't play the basketball game!" Brandon then shouted. "But it's the finals!" I throw my hands up. "So is the basketball game!" Alex snaps. "Fine, I will go but you owe me one." I warn him.

"Come on, Hazel. Let's go see them play." Louis says, "can we see Justin Bieber?" Hazel asks. I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "I used to be a Justin Bieber fan." I mumbled, going into my car.

"Really?" Luke furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Yeah, I stopped being his fan because I have to focus on my things. And I have other obsessions.." I shrug, starting the car engine. "What obsession?" Louis asks, curiously.

I lick my lips, "stuff." I shrug again.

6 seconds. I dribble the ball to the hoop, I jump and smash the ball in. The bell rings, I land on the floor. Everyone started cheering. I groan, something is wrong. I wince at the pain that just shot up my leg. No, no, no.

"I will be off to school if there's any problem, call me." I say to Alex and went to my car. "Good luck Chelsea." They all wave goodbye. Something is wrong. There's a feeling inside of me. I stop walking and turn around.

I smile slightly at them and wave back. I went in my car and drive to my school. Breaking the speed limit, of course.

I walk slowly into the exam room, I grab the exam paper and went to my seat. I pick up my pen. I heard something beeping. the students around me begin look around curiously. "Move away from the windows!" The teacher shouted, I stand up and the wall exploded. "It's here." I mumbled, running out of the school compound.

Bailey's Point Of View

"Something isn't right." I mumbled as we step into Chelsea's apartment. "What do you mean?" Louis raises his eyebrows. "I don't know.." I muttered, my hand over my stomach. "Aunt Chelsea is on television! Explosions!" Hazel says, giggling.

I frown slightly and went over to the television. "Chaos down here! Chelsea and The Phoenix fights it all out!" My eyes widen.

I flick the red button, the whole building moved. We begin taking it down, "what?! Where are we going?" the 9 dweebs begin to freak out. "Can you all relax? It's just a elevator going into the headquarters," I roll my eyes.

The boys of The Skulls are in the middle of somewhere, I have no idea. But I bet Chelsea came no prepare and I think she broke her leg. I froze in my spot, something hurts so badly. "Bailey?" Liam raised his right brow. My hands clutch my stomach.

"What's going on?" Lea asks, putting her hand on my back. "Chelsea.." I stutter, blood coming out of my mouth.

Chelsea's Point Of View

1 verse 6 boys. I could do this. I think. Then one of them kick my stomach, I groan. Why didn't I hit back? What's wrong with me? I bend over, they grab me and push me into a room. Blood begin coming out of my mouth.

My body hit the wet ground, the broken pipes with water spilling out on me.

Alex's Point Of View

"Something is wrong." Gabe's eyebrows furrowed, his hand over his stomach. "What? Do you need to go to the bathroom?" I asks, with concern. "No, you idiot." Gabe frowns. Then a car with fire flew through the buildings. "What the hell?!"

"Chelsea is in trouble!" Ed shouted, running forward. "Come on," I say, getting onto our motor bikes.

Chelsea's Point Of View