Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Bailey's Point Of View

"Dude, weird things happened this morning." Chelsea says, when I put real food on her table instead of nasty hospital food.

"Luke and Louis confessed to me." My eyebrows furrowed. "But they're married." I stated, "gays can't marry girls!"

"What?" Chelsea look at me, "they're not gays! They said they love me!" I laugh. "Silly me," I chuckled, passing her a spoon so she could eat.

"They're married," I stated, once again. "Yeah," She mumbles. "I'm going Liverpool tonight so I will reach there tomorrow for Vanessa and Steven's wedding." I say.

"Can I follow?" She asks, "no." I snapped. She frowns at me, "but Luke's heart will be crushed." She added. "I will do something about it." I muttered, sitting down beside her.

"Oh, look Collins Sisters." Some guy walks in, "fuck off, doofus." I snap at him. "Woah, you're fierce." He says, "sorry, pardon my friend." Alexis steps in.

"Oh, that's okay." I smiled innocently at them. They smile in relief. "Actually it's not, get out." I hissed at them. Their smiles fade away, "sorry and sorry.." Alexis muttered, averting his eyes to Chelsea then me and left the room.

"The guy was cute." I stated, "he is." Chelsea agrees. "But he probably hates you." Chelsea smiles innocently at me. "True.." I mumbled, "I will see you soon. I need to go pack." I say, patting her back.

"Okay, bye." She waves and I left the room.

Liverpool, 2.34pm

I stood in front of the 9 idiots who came to Luke's girlfriend, love affair wedding. Wow, that's confusing.

"Bailey!" Layla suddenly hugs me tightly. Then suddenly I was I the floor with girls piling on me. "Get off me!" I shouted, struggling to breathe. "Gosh, we miss you so much!" Kayla exclaims.

"I see you guys everyday and why aren't you guys you nice outfits and why are you guys being not nice to the boys lately?" I question them.

"Come on, guys!" Clara chirps, "just a second." I snap at her and pull all of them to my car. "I have some clothes and make up supplies for emergency." I mumbled, opening the back of m car. "Sweet!" Diana smiles.

"Hey boys, no matter what happens, you guys have to let it go." Layla says, I know everything. And no wonder Chelsea wants to come along. Ugh, I hate Vanessa and Clara so much.

"Okay.." Ashton mutters, I look over at Alexis. I nodded slightly at him. Like a hello. Then we hear the wedding song. We all stood up and watch the door open.

Vanessa steps in with her beautiful gown. "What?" Luke suddenly mutters. Vanessa make her way to the front. And the glass from above suddenly shatters. A girl lands on the floor.

"Sorry, I'm late. Heard I was invited." Chelsea stood up, "Chelsea, are you crazy?!" I whispered-yelled at her. "And they think I will be dead. Idiots." Chelsea shook her heads.

"Vanessa Clare kidnapped half of The Skulls, wanting to destroy everything that we had." Chelsea started off, her eyes landed on the 9 dorks.

"Clara Falls, assistant of Vanessa Clare's evil doings, kidnapped half my crew, replacing every one of them as robots." People around gasps and begin muttering.

"And Chelsea's Payne and Collins' history, I know. Every. Single. Thing." Chelsea's eyes turn red. "Oh boy," I mumbled, Kayla pin down Clara as she was trying run off.

Chelsea whistles at me, "now!" Vanessa shouted, robots of half of our crew begins to appear. "One. Two." We begin mumbling. "Three!" We begin running to the bots which was speeding to us.

We slide down as pin the bombs on their robotic legs. "4 in 1!" I exclaimed.

Louis' Point Of View

"The Collins' sisters are crazy." I stated, people started running out with fear. "Can everyone just calm down?!" Diana exclaims, "my sisters are nuts." Angela stated.

"Run out!" Bailey shouted, Chelsea whistle and the ropes drop down from the ceiling. "Grab one," Chelsea ordered.

We all step in the helicopter. "What a night." Bailey mutters.

Alex's Point Of View

"When did you got out of hospital?"

"Are you okay?"

"What's going to happen to Clara and Vanessa?"

"The Collins are awesome!"

"HEY! SHUT UP." Bailey shouted and sit beside me. "Chelsea, I know you got out of hospital without anyone knowing so we're going to put you back in there where you're to do everything there till you get better." Bailey says.

"No way." Chelsea frown at her. "I'm going to drop you off in front Aunt Rose's bridal shop in Bradford." Brandon stated. "The bridal shop is still there?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah," Chelsea mutters, "she even own a book store now." She added. "What a interesting night, bunch of idiots." Bailey snarled.

Chelsea raise her right brow at her, "sorry, dorks." Bailey muttered, "Chelsea, is not going to Bradford, she's going back to the hospital." Bailey begin to argue. "Fine." Brandon groans and the helicopter make a sharp turn.

"dude, are you serious?" Chelsea asks, "or you want to go back to your messy apartment?" Bailey asks. "You don't have to asks that question." I mumbled.

So I will be the only one who is handling the company now which leads to Chelsea sulking. My phone vibrated in my back pocket, I took it out and frown slightly. "Chelsea, we have to go to the hospital straight away." I stated.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Unfortunately the baby can't make it." Jack mutters when we reached the hospital. Kathy screamed, my hand grip on her arm. "We could always have another one, baby." Jack says. "I have HIV!" Kathy shouted at him and run away in her black heels.

"Chase her," Eugene says to his older brother. "This can be the end of The Skulls." Alex mutters, I frown at him. "I'm sorry." He mumbles.