Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Luke's Point Of View

Steven went back stage to find Chelsea as she amazingly disappeared quickly. "That's Chelsea for ya." Lea mutter, laying on the floor.

What is she doing? "Oh hey, the dweebs." Shane and Jake walks in with Rue, Max and Gabe behind them. "Gosh, you're Vanessa Clare and Clara Falls." Rue stops, looking at the two girls. The girls smiled at her.

Bailey scoff softly and then begin whispering into Diana's ear who after that, giggles. The Skulls are being weird.

Everyone is being weird. "Where's Chelsea?" Shane asks.

We all shrug in response, "easy. Just use the same ritual." Jake says. Ritual? "Chelsea, I'm getting married." Shane stated, bluntly. "She's not going to fall for it again, idiot." Bailey says, throwing her hands up.

"Oh my gosh! I'm getting married!" Maria runs in, jumping up and down excitedly. "She's not going to fall for that either!" Rue exclaims, face-palming herself. "No, I'm serious." Maria says, pointing to her ring finger.

"You can't get married!" The Collins all yell at her, including Chelsea who is standing next to Gabe. She just appears out of nowhere.

Angela, Blake and Cheryl Collins walks in.

Cheryl Collins. Twins sisters with Hayley Collins. But they don't look alike. "I hear wedding bells." Angela sings, aw, she's adorable. "You see Angela is becoming a singer, you owe 5 bucks." Chelsea says to Jake.

Jake groans and pass her 5 bucks. "Who are you getting married to? And since when you have a boyfriend?" Bailey asks, her eyebrows furrowed at her. "HA!" Chelsea laughs, "well, you guys will meet him soon." Maria says, blushing.

"Is he ugly?" Rue asks, they all burst out laughing. Maria frowns and storms off. "Hey, I got news from The newly-build Phoenix." Chelsea says, the crew begin to gather around.

"Dad didn't died from the shot." Chelsea says, shrugging. "I should've shot him multiple times." Chelsea mutters under her breath. "You brutal lady." I mumbled, "and Dad wants me to go to training now so I can't be at the concert tonight." Chelsea added.

"What?" Layla asks, raising her brow. Chelsea snaps her fingers, "all my duplicates are dead so hologram Chelsea will replace me." She says, looking at herself.

"Chelsea, Chelsea!" Lea smiles excitedly, what's up with her? "On our soccer match day, Chelsea Football Club will come to watch us play." Lea stated, "Chelsea meeting Chelsea." I say, jokingly.

We all laugh, "that's so going on Twitter." I mumbled, taking out my phone.

"Really?! I have been wanting to meet them so badly." Chelsea says, smiling with her pearly white teeth. She looks at her phone clock, "shit, I gotta go." She quickly runs off. "Bye!" We all waved goodbye to her.

Chelsea's Point Of View

Clara Falls: Model/Actress. Tall, skinny and pretty. 19 years old.

Vanessa Clare: Model/Singer/Actress. 21 years old.

They both look nice. It's only been a month since I saw the boys and things have changed.

For me and them. "Okay, I'm here." I say to Dad who is sitting in a wheelchair.

"Okay, run 10 rounds." He muttered, a clap of thunder went by. I jump slightly, I don't like thunders. It scares me.

But my Dad doesn't know because he wasn't there during my childhood or when I was a teen. I begin jogging, the thought of no Dad in my childhood repeating in my mind.

But my Dad in Wolverhampton is nice to me. I started feeling rain drops on my face.

I sigh. Chelsea's love.

I don't know whatever happened to my love. He has a girlfriend now. Who is gorgeous and skinny. And I, kill people and I'm violent.

No one likes a violent girl. Or a crazy one.

Luke's Point Of View

After The Skulls' - amazing - concert, Chelsea's hologram disappears and we stay backstage. Its raining heavily outside, I wonder if Chelsea is okay.

I hope she is.

"Hey guys." Chelsea step in, she is all drenched. Her eyes are red, she looks really tired. "What the heck happened to you?" Blake asks, passing her a towel. "Dad made me run 40 rounds, 100 sit-ups and push-ups."

"Can we head home?" Lea whines, dragging her foot against the floor. "Yeah." The crew murmurs, Chelsea got her car keys and begin walking out.

Michael press the doorbell to the girls' apartment. We heard some footsteps from in there, the door swung open. Diana let out a scream and slam the door close. "What the hell?" I murmured, we heard some exclaiming inside.

The door open, Lea laughter dies down. "Sorry dweebs, Diana was just crept out." Lea says, laughing again.

"Come on in." Kayla says, bluntly when she walks past. We step into the big flat. "Where's Chelsea?" Zayn asks, curiously.

"Rooftop," Hayley replied, looking at us from her magazine.

I went up to the rooftop, stepping on the wet floor. "Chelsea?" I went over to her, she's wearing a big hoodie and sweatpants. I stand beside her as she look down at the road.

"Yeah?" Chelsea raises her eyebrows, not making eye contact. "What's going on, Chelsea?" I asks, after a while of silence.

"A lot." Chelsea replied, with no emotion shown. Her eyes turn glassy, staring down at the road. "I hate giving people second chances and doesn't use it properly." She stated.

What's that suppose to mean?