Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey Chelsea!" I turn around, Alexis run across the street as I took my keys out to step into my apartment building. "What?" I asks, raising my brow at him.

"Tomorrow soccer match, car race, motorcycle racing and you know whatever you're nominated for." He says, "but for the car and motorcycle racing, you have I wear a helmet so they won't recognize you." He added.

"Right, thanks." I smile slightly. "Yeah, that's it." he mutters. We stood there, looking at each other with no words coming out of our mouths. I inhale and say, "you know you could text me right?"

He chuckles, "whatever, Collins. I will see you at the race tomorrow." He says and left. I open the door and then lock the door behind me. "Alex!" I shouted, "what?!" He runs the stairs. "I have a race tomorrow and I don't know what car to pick." I say to him.

He shot me a 'seriously?' look. I open the door that we keep our cars at. "Oliver, how's N&C?" I asks, looking at him.

"It's fixed!" Oliver exclaims, with his hands in the air. "It's fixed?" Diana asks, her eyes widen. "It's fixed!" Oliver repeats. "It's fixed?!" Brandon got out of his car. "It's fixed!" Oliver still smiles excitedly.

"Its fixed?!" Alex repeat, "seriously?" Layla throws her hands up. I smack the back of Alex's head and went over to me and Noah's car.

I turn on the radio. "Tonight The Skulls, The Swaggerz and The Unstoppable rock the stage!"

"Yeah!" Kayla smiles.

Next Day

Luke's Point Of View

"We have Kenneth from The Phoenix, Daniel from..." I throw a popcorn into my mouth. "This is boring." I mumbled, "and a guy from The Skulls." I raised my eyebrows at the motorcycle race. It's an only for boys competition so there's no way Chelsea could be in there.

They all got their motorcycles ready. We look at The Skulls badass bike. Black and white, with The Skull at the side. "Must be Alex." Ashton mumbles, he have his black helmet on.

The air horn went off and they sped off really fast. "The Skulls seems to be first." We all lean forward as the bike do a back flip, "the finish line is close!"

"The Phoenix is backing up!"

"The Skulls is going to win." Liam stated, slightly unsure about his statement. The Skulls reached the finish line, "The Skulls broke the world record!" Then everyone started screaming with victory. The biker took out the helmet.

"Chelsea?!" Our eyes widen. The Phoenix came in last. "This isn't violating the rule, the judge have a cockeye and thinks we don't read the rulebook." Chelsea spat into the microphone and went back in the stadium.

6.54pm, The Skulls' Headquarters Dining Room

"The Skulls soccer team, basketball team, car racing and motorcycle race all got into the semi-finals. This looks like The Skulls are back in action."

"Let's celebrate today, all thanks to Chelsea's magnifico skills." Bailey winks at her, "are you serious? This is fucking team work." Chelsea stated. "But car racing and motorcycle is not." Austin says, "okay." Chelsea smiles sheepishly.

Her smile is gorgeous.

"Dorks, tomorrow at 9am in Britney's office." Chelsea says, we raised our eyebrows at her. "That's WAY to early." Ashton stated. "Fine, 12 noon." Chelsea says, bluntly.

"I'm going back home, I'm so knackered." Chelsea says.

Alex's Point Of View

I enter Chelsea's apartment. It's like 1am. Bailey and the rest who stay over here at Chelsea's apartment is at the club. I walk past Chelsea's room to go into the guest room.

Then I hear a scream. A very loud one. I quickly run into Chelsea's room. Chelsea squirmed in her bed, her eyes closed. I went over to her.

"Chelsea, wake up!" I shook her, I climb onto her bed. "It hurts!" She shouted, "Chelsea, wake up! It's just a nightmare!"

Her red eyes suddenly open. "Dad?" She whispers out. She slowly sits up. "I'm Alex." I stated.

"Oh my god, I got it now." She states. "Got what?" She got out of her bed. "What the hell, Chelsea?" She went out of her room and we went to her weapons room.

She grabs weapons and put it in her bag. "I will see you tomorrow."

"What? Where are you going?" She quickly runs out. I quickly follow her out and she isn't there anymore. She runs fast.

I thought she's fixed.

I thought she's happy again.

She escaped the hospital.

"We couldn't find out what illness she have."

"I could save myself."

"Oh no." I mumbled.

The Next Day

I woke up on the couch, I was staying up to see if Chelsea came back. "Brandon? Girls?" I call out, standing up from the couch. I heard Bailey groan, "I hate hangovers." Bailey stated.

"Where's Chelsea?" She asks, looking at me. "I have no idea." I murmured, "Chels- Wait, what?" She was about to call Chelsea then turn to look at me, dumbfounded.

"Look, she's going to be fine." I assured her. "If she's not, I will kick your ass." She stated.

12noon.

Louis' Point Of View

We step into Britney's office where The Skulls have already reached. Someone then steps in, "hey guys." Chelsea mutters. She's in her army jeans, a singlet and a black jacket over her. "where the heck did you go?" The Skulls all frown at her.

"I went to NASA." Chelsea replies, "for what?" Liam asks, eyebrows furrowed. "Some shit." She mutters and grab a paper out of the table's drawer.

"So we're having this dancing ball thing coming up soon." Chelsea explains, grabbing the phone. "We're going to invite some fans and stuff." Chelsea says, putting the phone on loud speaker.

"Hi, this is Harry Styles." She make a impression of Harry. I chuckled softly at her, "who's Harry Styles?" Ohh... "I have a feeling that you just bought us here to mock us." Harry muttered. "Oh please." Chelsea roll her eyes, grinning.

"Chelsea, you just bought us here to mock us!" Harry exclaims, completely frowning. "No! It's the last phone call, sheesh."

"Hello?" A girl voice came through, a very familiar one. I sit up a little. "Hey, Skylar. How are you guys doing?" Chelsea asks. "Skylar!" Bailey smiles, and climbs over Chelsea's lap.

"You kidding me bro?" Chelsea mumbled at her. "Hey, Collins!" This girl, 'Skylar' chirped. "Hey Skylar, I will hand the phone to One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer because we Collins and Skulls have things to do." Chelsea pass the phone to Liam.

"Okay bye," Skylar says to them, The Skulls all left. "Hi!" Angela waves at us from the other side of the room. "She's so cute, nothing compare to Chelsea." Liam says, "hey!" Chelsea steps back in the room and frown at Liam.

She carry Angela up, "fuck you." She mouthed to Liam and left. "As I said, nothing compare to any other people. Except Bailey." Liam says, "I heard that you, mother--!" Bailey shouted from down the hallway. Liam put his hand over his mouth.