Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Louis' Point Of View

"Firstly, people always say we use our money to buy cars, buy houses, buy bikes, buy games, buy things with our fame and stuff." Chelsea says, too much lecture in a night. "Boo!" Some people in the crowd shouted.

"Well fuck you. Because me and Oliver build the cars together ever since we were 15. The houses were bought by The Skulls company, our own money. We build motorcycles, me and my Mum. We bought our own games with our allowance. And you say we're wasting on shit." Chelsea spat, the pictures on the screen shows it all.

"Goodnight everybody!" They all shouted.

"I swear I hate wearing skirts." Chelsea states, "hey Chelsea, Black Veil Brides is right outside, go meet them." I say. Her eyes widen. "No. You mad person." She snaps at me. "What? Why not? They're your idols, you weirdo."

"No, just no." She states, "Chelsea, Fall Out Boy and Metallica are over at that table! They're talking about you!" Liam steps into the dressing room. "Metallicaaa!" Brandon shouted, running out. "Wait, I thought your leg was injured.." Chelsea pointed at Brandon but he already disappeared.

"He lied so you could perform." Alex says, "are you kidding me?" Chelsea shot him 'are you serious?' look. "I feel like eating pizza today." Chelsea then randomly says. "You boys wanna join?" Bailey asks. "No thanks, I think I have a cactus to fuck." Ashton says, sarcastically.

"I have to be with Sophie.." Liam says, "kay." Chelsea snaps. "I don't know if your sister is more important than your girlfriend." Bailey says, pointing a middle finger at him. "Bailey have sass." Lea states.

"The Collins have sass!" Angela shouted, we all laugh at her. "Oh, she have Chelsea's sassiness already." Jack says, "hey guys, meet Metallica." Brandon brought them in. Chelsea froze in her spot. "Chelsea..." I muttered.

"Hey Metallica!" Oliver pointed, "gosh, we idolized you!" Austin shook hands with them. I turn to look back at Chelsea who she's nowhere to be seen. "Where did she go?" Bailey snap her fingers.

"Chelsea, you're so weird. It's your idol and you practically just avoid them when you finally have the chance to meet them." Skylar says. "Skylar, you're my idol." Harry stated, I roll my eyes. "Aw, thanks." Skylar smiles.

"Okay, its a weird phobia. I know." Chelsea says, "we never said it was a phobia." Alex says. "Aren't you suppose to be with your girlfriend or something?" Chelsea asks, changing the subject because she's embarrassed. We step into the pizza store.

It's empty because Bailey book the whole store out which is crazy.

"Alex is treating!" Chelsea exclaims, "Brandon!" Alex looks at him. "Sam!" Brandon turn to him. "What?" Sam looks at us confused. "Yeah, he's treating." Eugene pat his back. "I want Hawaiian." Bailey says. Chelsea sits on the chair, "today the rock and roll queen..."

"Oh now I'm the Rock And Roll Queen. Cool." Chelsea smiles, watching the news. A few clips roll by quickly, my speech appear on television. "She deserves a few Oscars lady and gentlemen!"

"Yeah, pizza is your Oscar." Bailey says, sarcastically. We all chuckle, "she already have like 3 Oscars at home, she doesn't need anymore." Max says. "Chelsea, after your Literature exam tomorrow, you have a doctor's appointment." Bailey reminded her.

"Why?" Chelsea asks. "Because your eye changing colour thing is creeping us out." I replied. "You mean the red and black eye thing?" Chelsea asks, her eyebrows furrowed. "Yes, woman." Rue replied. "Woman." Gabe laughs.

"What's funny about Woman?" Cheryl asks, "you." Gabe snaps at her. Cheryl then chase him around the place before running outside. "Hey!" Bailey then chase after them. "The Collins are crazy." Chelsea stated, "and after your doctors appointment, you have to rush to the meeting." Alex says.