Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey, I'm feeling super weird today.." I mumbled, when I seated beside Liam by the beach.

We're at the beach, hanging out. Almost all of my crew members are missing and some of them are sad about what happened yesterday so we all need a break.

"You're weird everyday." Calum stated, "yeah but mine is the weird-sick kind.." I muttered. I put my hand over my chest. "Do you need to go to the doctor or something?" Liam's eyebrows furrowed.

I stood up to grab soda from the cooler. "I don't think so.." I mumbled. I walk over to the cooler, feeling slightly dizzy. My knees suddenly fell to the ground.

"Chelsea?" The boys run over. "I.. can't.. Breathe." Blood started coughing out. My vision suddenly become slightly blur. "Call 911!" Alex shouted, my back fell to the floor. I closed my eyes and open again.

"What's the number for 911?" Rue asks, "are you serious?!" Max asks and grab the phone from her. My vision turns dark. This is really the end of Chelsea Payne.

Louis' Point Of View

There is tubes everywhere, the doctor couldn't figure out what happened to her. The room is silenced, Chelsea is still unconscious for 4 hours now.

"Where's the rest of your family?" I asks, looking at The Collins'. "Shane is in the middle of the world. Blake is in Africa. Maria went over to Russia. Hayley is over at The Phoenix." Bailey replies, she fixed her hair and sigh.

"Chelsea needs to be saved." I suddenly stated after a while of silence. "I.." Chelsea suddenly breathes out but her eyes still closed.

"Don't.. Need.. To.. Be Saved.." She struggles. I frown slightly. "I could.. Save.. Myself because.. The only way.. To save myself.. Is me.." She let out a breath.

The monitor which is monitoring her heart rate is short. This can be the end.

"This is bad.." Bailey says, Chelsea isn't talking anymore. I think she just use up all her energy.

Kathy who is quiet, seems really sad about everything. What happened yesterday and today is too much.

Alexis steps in the room with the doctor. "I can't confirm what happened to her but she have depression and anxiety." The doctor says. "Are you guys aware?" The doctor then asks.

"No.. We weren't." Cheryl says. "Well, she's keeping it too long and it's quite dangerous that no one is aware. And the scars on her back is slightly way too deep. And she's slightly too stressed and skinny." The doctor says.

"Way to cure her?" Bailey asks, raising her right brow. "I'm sorry." The doctor mumbles and left. I saw a tattoo on her hand. "What's that?" I pointed.

"Black Veil Brides tattoo, Chelsea love them but they both never got to meet." Rue replies, "why?" Zayn asks.

"Well, when Chelsea is free, they're busy. When they're free, Chelsea is busy." Bailey explains. "We need to head back to the studio.. Kayla and the rest are fighting." Kathy says and they all quickly rush out.

3 Days Later

Chelsea's Point Of View

"I can't believe they pushed the wedding later because of Chelsea!" Vanessa shouted.

"But you and Steven are getting married in Liverpool before the big wedding right?" Clara asks.

"Yeah, of course. And the 9 stupid idiots will come and see me get married. And Luke will be crushed."

"How about me?"

"You said you wanted to marry to Louis, get fame, get into a modeling agency, steal Chelsea's song sheets and divorce with Louis and go continue to make love with the judge."

Clara chuckles, "I've been sneaking out at night to make love with him."

"Oh.. Sneaky." Vanessa smiles.

"Chelsea looks so dead." Vanessa says. "Yeah, this is totally the end for her. Her song sheets will be all mine." Idiot.

5 Days Later

Luke's Point Of View

I enter Chelsea's ward. "Chelsea?" My eyes widen. "Hi Lucas." She smiles weakly. She have a pen in her hand and papers in the table.

"What?" I mumbled, slightly shocked. "What what?" She raised her eyebrows. "When were you awake and what are you doing?" I asks, pulling a chair beside her bed.

"Last night and I'm studying for my finals." She replies, "this isn't the end for Chelsea Collins, is it?" I asks, smiling slightly.

She grins and look back at her papers. I examine her pale grey eyes, her pale lips and dark circles around her eyes.

"Chelsea, you look beautiful." I stated, muttering. She turns to me, smiling slightly. "Thank you," I nodded slightly. "I need to you something." I say, she position herself and face me.

"I love you." I muttered. "Luke, that's wrong." Chelsea murmured.

"I'm sorry.. I need to go, bye." I stood up and walk out. What the heck is I just say?