Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chelsea's Point Of View

We got out of the ice/cream shop after a few signings here and there. "It's like I'm forgetting something.." Alex mumbles, I threw the taco paper into the bin. "What?" I asks, my mouth full of taco bits. We kept quiet to think.

I gasps and my eyes widen. "Training!" I exclaim and quickly run to the stadium. "Training?" Lea repeated, "training!" Eugene shouted at her and we all begin running to the stadium.

"Dad, we're here." Max says, I went over to the basket full of basketballs. "Can't be here today -Dad." I read out loud, I throw the piece of paper away. "Going to the washroom." Rue announced, walking away. My crew groans in relief and all lay down on the floor.

Diana sniffles, "something wrong, Diana?" Sam asks, raising his eyebrows. "Someone molested me.." Diana mutters, "what." We all say in unison. "Who was the guy?" Questions from all of them starts to scare Diana. A guy from stadium, "good, you're here." I say, standing up.

"Long time no see," I mumbled, "he was the guy." Diana muttered, hiding behind Harry. "I didn't do it." He stated. "Shut up, Edward Henry." I snap at him, "how do you know my name?" He raised his eyebrows. "I fought with you gang before." I stated, "and you guys lost." I added.

"Do you want a fight?" I asks, raising my right brow and smirking. "Okay, chicks first." He says, I scoffed, smiling. "Please, dicks before chicks." The boys burst out laughing at my statement. Edward's cheeks went red in embarrassment.

I heard something. Weird. "You got lucky today, Edward." I say, patting his back. "Everyone move back!" I shouted, worriedly. "What?" Rue stood there, dumbfounded. I can hear it coming closer.

I quickly grab Rue's hand, the windows break. I pull Rue in front of me and kneel down on the floor. I close my eyes waiting for the 'flying' car to hit me. I open my left eyes, a shield? I slowly stood up, "what the heck?" Rue mumbles.

The car is on the floor. With two guys inside, with injuries. Why is there a shield? The shield begin to disappear.

I was going to die..

I will always be your guardian angel.

Noah. I smiled slightly. I look at the oil which is leaking. "Alex, get them out of the car!" I quickly pull them out of their yellow Lamborghini and quickly went to the other side of the court.

The car exploded, we step outside the stadium. "Are you guys okay?" Maria and Shane approached us. "What the heck was that?" I asks, muttering to myself. "I'm going home." I announced, bluntly. "Be at my apartment by 6!" Lea shouted, I nodded and whistle.

"Why did you just whistle?" Louis asks, his eyebrows furrowed. My dark blue Lamborghini came by. "That's why.." Shane mutters, "bye." I waved and got into my car.

Louis' Point Of View

She seems fine. I don't get it.

Wait a second.. She's probably faking to be happy. Hm, yeah.. That's probably it. Well, we can go by the classic. Talk to her, get her trust, we two will fall in love and we will together forever!

WAIT. I have a girlfriend. What the heck did I just thought? Please tell me I got over Chelsea. Besides she has Steven.

I sigh softly to myself.

Chelsea's Point Of View

I step into Lea's bungalow, she changed the venue because she thinks her apartment is too small for lots of people. "Chelsea, is that you?" Liam asks, I look down at my floral top and black jeans. "She wear those like every week." Alex mutters, I shrug and went to the living room.

"Guests will be here soon," Lea says, wearing a crop top and shorts. She looks at me, "I told you to wear nice," she stated, frowning. "In her world, this is already nice." Jeremy says, bluntly. "Okay, turn the music up." I mumbled, taking the headphones.

The gates open and people started to step in. I turn the speaker to the maximum, OMG by Usher featuring Will.i.Am starts to play. I saw Steven steps in, I smiled slightly. He looks at one girl who seems to pretty and well dressed. The girl I saw a few days ago when I was up on the roof with Luke.

I've seen together a lot of times. I gave a second chances a lot of times. I learnt my lesson to not give second chances anymore. I step down from the DJ sets and went to follow them as they walk away. I put my hands in my back pockets, they step into a room.

"Okay." I muttered, I went to the front door. "Where are you going? The party just started," Ashton says, I turn to look at boys. "I just have a last minute mission," I lied, "lies." Luke snaps. "How would you know?" I raised my eyebrows. I fold my arms, "your eyes are red." He replies.

I close my eyes and reopen them, "are they still red?" They shook their heads. "Then I'm not lying," I walk out of the house.

I got on my motorcycle and sped off.

Luke's Point Of View

"She's totally lying." I stated after she left. "Yeah.." They all agree, mumbling. We walk back in the party. "But what is she lying about?" I asks, muttering. "Sorry, what you'd say?" Calum asks over the loud music. I shook my head in response. Where's her boyfriend anyway?