Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Your blindness will be temporary. Your eyesight will come back any time, maybe a few days or weeks or maybe months.." Blake mutters, the last part. I shrug slightly. "A lot of them have it ever since they were born so who am I to complain?" I stood up.

"Come on," Louis grabs my arm. "People who are blind are amazing people," I muttered. "Yes, yes they are." Louis agrees. They can't see the beautiful world. They can't see anything that's interesting.

"You're blind?!" Jake freaks out, "see, that's why I don't like coming back here." I muttered. Louis chuckles, "I will be fine," I assured Jake. "Haha, no." Shane says, swinging his arms sound my neck. "I hate you, Shane." I stated, bluntly. "Aw, I love you too." He ruffles my hair.

So they finally decide that I stay in my own apartment but they will take turns to come and take care of me. Someone clear their throat, I raised my eyebrow. "Remember me? I'm the guy who told you that Bailey and Chelsea Collins are getting caned?" I recognized the guy's voice.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "Well, those who have tattoos that doesn't involve your work or music, step out now. But quotes doesn't count." I cursed, mumbling. "I'm guessing you're getting caned.. Once more tomorrow." Shane pats my back.

"Chelsea have about 15 canes or more, the judge will decide. Bailey will have about 10 canes, Alex, Eugene, Brandon and Austin will have 5 canes." The guy total it all. I groan, "but she's blind, she can be out." Alex says.

"You're blind?" The guy asks, "No! I broke my back!" I exclaimed, sarcastically. Someone chuckles. "Hey, doofus." A guy with a familiar accent, my grip tighten on someone's arm who is holding my arm.

"Chelsea, if you weren't famous.. We will be together."

"So this must be The Skulls." The guy says, "sorry, did I heard u from somewhere before?" I asks, frowning slightly. "Chelsea, it's Alexis from Science class." Eugene says, Alexis.

My chest tightens a little.

"Chelsea, we can't be together."

"Wow." Alexis says, "could say the same thing but I can't see you," I muttered. "There's an high school reunion on Monday," Eugene says quickly.

"Yeah!" Liam exclaims, I raised my eyebrows. "Are you going to high school reunion?" Alexis asks, seems to be asking me because no one is responding. "No," I replied. "Why not?"

"Stop questioning me!" I suddenly shouted.

Alex's Point Of View

Chelsea's grip tighten on my arm when Alexis steps in. When Alexis talks, her grip loosen. But then tighten after that, super tight. Something is wrong.

"Stop questioning me!" Chelsea let go of my arm and hit the back of the wall. "Chelsea?" Shane raises his eyebrows at her. She closes her eyes and looked down. "It's so dark," she mutters when I slowly approached her.

Her eyes immediately open, her whole eyes turn black. I gulp and took a step back.

"Chelsea, are you okay?" Blake asks, "she doesn't look okay." Cheryl stated. "Why is her eyes black?" Louis mutters.

Chelsea sit on the chair, she out her hands over her eyes. "Alex, I have a question." Chelsea mutters, "hm?" I raise my eyebrows. "What is it when a guy who already has a girlfriend, kisses you?" Chelsea asks.

"Firstly, get your hands down." I say, "my black eyes freak you out." Chelsea stated. "Fine. Secondly, is it Louis?" I say, playing with my pen. "Maybe.." Chelsea mutters, slowly putting her hands down.

Her glassy eyes look around. "I still can't see, it's so dark.." She mutters. "Chelsea," I murmured, "there is something wrong with you." I stated.

"Don't change the topic," Chelsea states, "Louis kissed you, probably he likes you. We all already knew that," I say. "And lastly, you're going to be fine. It's a few more days till your eyes comeback. It's just a few days of darkness." I added.

Chelsea sighs and closes her eyes. "Chelsea!" Blake runs in, the paper slammed on the table. "Chelsea, your fighting level is going down from level 46 to level 5. Your blindfold skill is now level 1. You're getting skinnier, apparently your heartbeat isn't normal. It's kinda of slow. And your body is getting weaker by the minute." Blake started off.

I raised my right brow as he goes on about Chelsea's weak health. This is bad.

Chelsea have her hands over her eyes, again. "Chelsea, there's nothing to be scared of." I stated, "you don't know because you're not blind." She snaps. I roll my eyes, Alexis and that guy in suit and tie walks in.

"So the Ma'am of the company will be removed," I raised my eyebrows. "I'm so sorry, what?" Chelsea raised her right brow. "You can't work with level 5 fighting skills," The man says, "ten will be the Ma'am? No one is better than her." Bailey says.

"Clara Falls, level 66." Bailey drop her glass of orange juice. "She doesn't even work for The Skulls!"

"Chelsea has been working for The Skulls company For her whole entire life!"

"This isn't fair! She doesn't have muscles now but she is amazing!"

"Shut up!" Alexis shouted, te room turn silence. The 9 dweebs with their girlfriends steps in. "They ruin your life," I muttered to Chelsea. "No, they didn't." Chelsea murmurs. "Clara is your new Ma'am."

"I'm so sorry, did you just say Clara?" Louis asks, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, Clara Falls." Alexis nodded. Chelsea stood up, "I'm going back to my apartment," she states, "help me." She mutters.

I stood up, her eyes suddenly close and fell back. "Chelsea!"