Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Luke's Point Of View

Somebody call 911!

Shawty fire burning on the dance floor

Whoa!

(Fire Burning, Fire Burning) What a gwaan!

The Skulls all appear on stage, Sam walks over to Chelsea. Chelsea have a towel over her shoulder because she and her crew has been dancing on water.

Let’s Go (Hey, hey, hey)

Red One (Hey Hey)

They're going crazy on the stage.

Shawty got that super thing

Hotter than the sun of south in spain

Got me soon as I walked through the door Oh!

My pocket started tickle-ing

The way she dropped it low that thang

Got me wanna spend my money on her, her

Sam started singing to Chelsea. Chelsea shook her head at him.

She get it pop it, lock it, drop it,

That birthday cake,

Got a candle, need to blow that crazy flame away

Now take my red, black card and my jewelery

Shawty is cool like the fire, Cool like fire

After the song is over, they all settle down. The girls all come out in different outfits. Chelsea is wearing a long skirt, singlet and black leather jacket. She looks amazing. "So a few days ago, I invited some fans over here and there are some fans outside that are the fans of all of the celebrities here so we're going to invite them in too because it's cold outside." Chelsea says into the microphone.

The fans walks in slowly, feeling happy, some of them is already crying of joy and some of them just freaks out. "So yeah." Bailey mutters. "We're going to start this talk right now." Layla says. Talk?

"My Mum used to abuse me when I was younger." Austin mutters into the microphone. [1 Skulls]

"I got raped twice." Kayla Johansson says, shrugging. [2 Skulls]

"I have the most haters because I'm evil." Bailey Collins says, smiling slightly. [3 Skulls]

"I have been to jail before for stealing and killing." Eugene Wilder says. [4 Skulls]

"I am short." Oliver Martin says. [5 Skulls]

"I think I'm gay but I'm not sure yet." Layla Johansson says, giggling at the end. [6 Skulls]

"I kissed a girl before." Diana Loves confesses. [7 Skulls]

"I lost my parents in a war." Brandon Russo  says. [8 Skulls]

"I don't know where I came from." Alex Skyes says. [9 Skulls]

"I had mental depression before." Sam Edwards smiles. [10 Skulls]

"I've been abused by my ex-boyfriend before." Lea Sherwood smile and then shrug. [11 Skulls]

"I almost killed my Dad." Jack Wilder says. [12 Skulls]

"I lost my baby." Kathy Wilder says. [13 Skulls]

"I'm 15, I got bullied in school." Rue stood up and said. [14 Skulls]

"I'm 15 and I have no talent except for talking and eating." Max says. [15 Skulls]

"I got kidnapped and was lost for two years." Gabe says. [16 Skulls]

"I was forced to killed Noah Russo." Jeremy took a deep breath before saying it out. [17 Skulls]

"I have been travelling places to places with different people ever since I was 5." Cheryl says. [18 Skulls]

"Annie Walker, Kenneth, Fawn and Hayley Collins. Ex-members of The Skulls went over to The Phoenix." Alex says. "Shane Collins [19], Jake Collins [20], Blake Collins [21], Maria Collins [22], Angela Collins [23] and our newest member of The Skulls, Zach Collins The 24th Collins and I, Chelsea Collins The 25th."

We all stood up clap for all of them. "Hey, we're not finished yet." Brandon says, causing us to sit back down. "Shane, Jake, Blake and Maria can't be here because Shane is in Air Force, Jake is off with Blake who is the hospital and Maria is working her ass off in her police department." Bailey explained.

There was a moment of silence before Chelsea stood up. "I know there's a lot of people who is going through bulimia, anorexia, who is fighting against cancer, there's bullying, there's no humanity, no help, people who is struggling with finances, no money to eat, to buy clothes. No money to go to your idol's concert. Nobody is there for you, everything is pulling you down." Chelsea started naming things.

"In 20 years of my life, I've been bulimic, I was once anorexic, I'm a cancer survivor. 6 years ago, I saved more than 100 people. Humanity was restored but I left when we went around tour so humanity percentage went lower. Skulls around the world have been going around donating money, donating anything that they have. Alex have been giving free concert tickets when he's around the town or something. We are The Skulls and we're going to be here for you."

"As I said I have been bulimic and anorexic, I have gone through lung cancer. I saw my mother popping pills in the kitchen when I was young. My Dad used to abuse me. I saw my Dad killing innocent people. When I was 8, I moved to Bradford with my Aunt who owned a wedding dress boutique and a book store. There I got to know Zayn Malik who made it successfully into fame and life. Then as we grew older, I got famous. Zayn got into x-factor. After x-factor, we met up with One Direction. Then suddenly, Liam says I'm his long lost sister or some sort." Chelsea begin rambling on.

"That's why there's Chelsea Payne in The Skulls' fan base. I'm a crazy fan of Black Veil Brides, Fall Out Boy and Metallica. I never met them before because honestly, I'm kinda of scared." Chelsea chuckles. "I've tried on a wedding dress before, that time, I can't believe I'm getting married but Noah got murdered." Chelsea gulp.

"So that's my life. And we all have our battle scars and I can show you guys my scars right now." Chelsea says, taking out her jacket. She took off the bandage on her arm. "I got it from fighting, this was self-harm. I don't know how am I you guys fans. It's amazing we're the legend. It's amazing that Britney Spears is our manager. It's amazing that Simon Cowell used to be our manager but wanted to use auto-tune on us." Chelsea says, putting back on her jacket.

"And we have something to announce." Chelsea says, looking over at Bailey who is wiping her tears away. "Why are you crying?" Layla asks, who is also crying. "You guys are ridiculous." Chelsea laughs. "Oh my god." Chelsea mutters.

"We have a new band call The Collins which is me, Chelsea, Rue, Max, Gabe and Angela because we're amazingly talented." Bailey says, winking at us. "And erh, we want to know who have a crush on Chelsea." Gabe says quickly into the microphone.

Michael coughs awkwardly beside me, I look at him. "What?" Michael look at me innocently. "No, just no." I mumbled.

"I have been crushing on your elder sister for 8 years now. Yeah, ever since I was 12. I know it's stupid." Sam confesses. Bailey look over at our table. "This is going to be a bad night." I mumbled. "Come, Luke and Louis." Bailey says.

"AW!" Most of the people cooed. "No, just no." I shook my head, smiling because I can't hold it back anymore. "Okay, we have a few songs before we end tonight and I want to thank the fans who came." Brandon says, pointing to the side.

"Don't leave after we say goodbye, we have something on for you." Brandon says to the fans. "Nothing for us?!" Ashton asks, shouting. "Oh, go find a cactus and fuck it." Bailey replies, smacking her ass. The whole crowd laugh and Ashton pouts.

Chelsea has a beautiful smile. She's really gorgeous and she amazes me.