Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Chelsea's Point Of View

I took a quick nice morning shower and fix my hair. I grab one of my car keys and went out of the apartment. "Oh hey Louis," I smiled at him. "Hey, er Chelsea.." He looks like he have something to tell me.

I raised my right brow at him. "Something wrong?" I asks. "Er Chelsea, the other day.." He mutters, "what other day?" I asks.

"The day we kissed and the hold hands thing.." Oh this is awkward.. "Just friends, Lou.." I mumbled, "the front door is open." I say, pointing to my apartment door. I quickly run down the stairs and went in the car.

"You rejected Louis?!" Gabe asks, going in the passenger seat. "Shut up, I have my own reasons." I snapped at him, I start the car engine.

"Okay.." He mutters, "wait, I thought Max is suppose to be here, not you." My eyebrows furrowed at him. "Oops?" He smiled innocently at me. "I-"

"Out." I pointed to the car door.

"Where's Alex?" Brandon asks when I step in the meeting room with Max. "He left to Miami for a while." I replied, shrugging. "Why?" Lea asks. "Just go on with meeting, I still have a race to go to." I say, changing the subject. I sit at my place and sigh softly to myself.

"Hey Chelsea." Luke smiles, stepping in with Hazel. "Hey Luke." I grin, "where's Shane?" Hazel asks. "She has been asking that question ever since she woke up just now.." Luke says.

"Shane is in the air force, dear." I replied to her question. "Why?" She asks, I froze in my spot. "good question.." I muttered, scratching the back of my head. "Chelsea, you're up." Dad says, a.k.a coach. "Hey Dad, meet your granddaughter." I pointed to Hazel.

"Chelsea, I have no time for anything now. Just go win this thing." He says. "Sir, you're under arrest." Maria says, "for what?" Dad asks.

"Maria, I'm your father." He stated. "We have enough evidence for your crime of cheating in every games." I say, smiling. "You will be avenged." He stated and brought out. "Good luck, Chelsea! Win Gold for The Skulls!" Maria shouted while leaving.

"Good luck Chelsea." Luke smiles, "thanks." I ruffle Hazel's hair. I run out to the tracks and went to my lane.

Shit, my shoelace is off.

The shot went off.

Oh fuck. I sprint to the finish line.

"Chelsea Payne broke the world record for the 100m men and woman race!" My eyes widen. THe whole stadium screams with joy. I smiled, Jake pass me the Australia flag. "Yeah baby!" Skylar runs around with me.

I chuckled, "yeah Chelsea!" Cheryl hugs me tightly. "Wait, wait my shoelace is off." I say, squatting down. "Score for The Skulls is now 55 as Bailey won in the Javelin throw!" Woah, what a great day. I guess.

"Hey, I will be going to Miami to get Alex back." I say, grabbing my bag from the locker. "You know where he is?" Brandon raises his eyebrows. "Well, it's Eugene's and Alex's favorite place to go whenever we're in Miami."

"Oh! Can I go?!" Eugene smiles excitedly. "No," I ruffle his hair. "Soccer match, later tonight. Get ready." Jack reminds.

"Hey Chelsea, congrats!" Liam shouted, "yeah yeah." I pinch his cheek lightly. "Chelsea, you haven't get your medal yet." Louis says.

"Yeah but I have to get Alex before the soccer match tonight." I stated, shrugging. "Hey, don't forget the jerseys!" Alexis shouted, passing both of our jerseys.

"Okay, I will see you guys later." I wave goodbye and run to my car. "Chelsea, chelsea!" Paps were around me. I get into my car eventually.

I step out of the car and stood in front of the fire station. "Hey Chelsea!" Rick, my friend who I knew ever since high school. "Hey Ricky, saw Alex?"