Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Louis' Point Of View

We step inside the big court and sit at the side. Where's Chelsea and Bailey? Everyone else have arrived. The fact that they are getting caned more the minute they are late. "Sorry," Bailey apologizes, stepping in with Chelsea. They cut their hair!

"What happen to your hair?" Alexis asks, "it's charity work." Chelsea replies, her long fringe over her right eye and her hair right about her cheek bones. "Take out your jackets." The judge says, I look at Bailey. Her hair cut like Miley Cyrus and P!NK.

But hers is brown so it's not the same. Chelsea take her jacket. Her arms has a bandaged wrapped around. I raised my eyebrow. "What happened to your arm?" The judge asks, "injury during work." Chelsea replies, "okay, now kneel down."

They both walked forward and kneel down. Chelsea clenched her fists. "Bailey Collins will have a total of 23 canes. Chelsea Collins will have 27." My eyes widen. "What?! I did more evil things, punish me!" Bailey exclaims, "it's okay." Chelsea snaps.

"Hey, have anyone seen Shane, Blake or Jake?" Gabe asks, "nope." I shook my head. "That's odd." Rue mumbles. "There's nothing odd about it, Shane doesn't like seeing Chelsea caned. It's like history repeating all over again." Maria says.

History? What history?

"Alex Sykes will go first."

The cane looks so thick, it must be so painful. It's finally Chelsea's turn, she's the last one. The man cane her, very hard.

Chelsea clench her teeth and look down on the carpeted floor. "I can't see this." Clara put her hand over her eyes.

After it's all done, they all got up. Chelsea tried to stand on her feet probably, she look at the judge. Her fringe over her left eye, her eyes fury red. "Chelsea and Bailey Collins to quit The Skulls and back to studying."

The whole room turn silent.

Chelsea went back to the apartment with Maria while we stay at the girls' house. "If they're out of The Skulls, there might be no Skulls at all." Clara stated, I raised my eyebrows at her statement. "Without them, The Skulls are nothing."  Clara added.

"You're wrong." Bailey snaps at her, "we, The Skulls are the biggest band in the whole world. With best singer and dancer and rapper in our house call Chelsea Collins, Lea Sherwood, Diana Loves, Layla and Kayla Johansson, Kathy Wilder, Eugene and Jack Wilder, Alex Sykes, Rue, Max, Gabe, Cheryl, even Angela Collins, everybody in Skulls are talented. If you say that line again, get out."

"Woah! Don't talk to her like that!" I shouted, frowning at her. "Who's fault is it here?" Bailey asks, raising her eyebrows. "We're not talking about fault!" I snapped. "Dude, we're legends! And you guys are just some band," Kathy says.

"Can you guys like wake up, Chelsea was Liam's fake sister. So now it's over." Layla says, "no one says its over till Chelsea says it." Alex stated.

"You guys are no legends."

"Shut up, Louis. Your girlfriend started this."

"We can be friends, yeah we can. But we can't be friends with your girlfriends. Idiots." Kayla says, "leave."

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Ow! That hurts," I wince as Maria applied medicine to my back. "Sorry..." Maria mumbles, "so what are you going to do now? Now that you need to quit The Skulls and stuff.." Maria mutters. "I don't know, what do normal people do?" I asks, raising my eyebrows.

"Can't believe you just asked me that question." Maria muttered.

Luke's Point Of View

"Chelsea won't asks us to leave right?"

"Yeah, she won't. Chelsea won't do anything like that."

"You know what's Chelsea's motto?" Harry asks, raising his eyebrows. "Expect The Unexpected." Harry stated.

"And Kiss My Ass," Liam added, shrugging. I smile slightly.

"Don't worry, it's just a small fight. We will fix it."

 The Next Morning

Louis' Point Of View

"Chelsea is all over the newspaper.." Liam mutters, putting the newspaper on the table. "Chelsea Collins Turns Blind!" Its the headline, I grab the newspaper. "Chelsea and Bailey Collins cut their hair for charity!" , "Chelsea and Bailey Collins Out of The Skulls??"

"Wow." I mumbled as the news about her go on. "Chelsea and Bailey's popularity goes doooowwwn." I raised my right brow, "drama much?" I asks.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Chelsea?" I heard Vanessa's voice, I look at her. I can see. "Can you still see?" Vanessa asks, walking around my room. "No.." I lied, she smiles. "Oh, that's bad, get well soon." She says, she took some of my letters in her hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asks, "well, didn't you hear? Your group dissed the boys." Vanessa replies, dropping all the letters and holding one of the letter. She hide it in one of the books, "I already knew that." I say, smiling slightly.

"Well, that's probably it. Bailey is here, bye." Vanessa runs out of my room. I quickly got up, "woah, what are you doing?" Bailey asks, "close the door." I say to her. "Woah, you can see?" She waves her hand in front of me.

"Yeah, I can see." I say, taking the letter out from the book. "What's that?" She asks, her eyebrows furrowed. I shrug and look at the name. "To: Chelsea Collins, from: Steven Harris." I quickly open the letter.

"An wedding invitation.." I mumbled, opening the glamorous card. "To Vanessa Clare and Steven Harris'."

Luke's Point Of View

We look across the table at Bailey and Chelsea who just walked into the meeting room. "Okay, I apologize on my group's behalf. Especially Bailey, she gets in the fights which don't include her." Chelsea stated.

"Hey!" Bailey frowns.

"And, my group don't really scold people by comparing our fan base." She added, "have you seen Twitter?" Liam raises his eyebrows. "Oh great, you two are in here." Cheryl and Rue walks in. "Seriously? We're in the middle of something." Chelsea throw her hands up.

Shane walks in, "ok you four are here." Shane says. "No one gets pregnant without my permission or when Chelsea really lose her virginity." Shane stated, "hey!" Chelsea frowns at him. "And you two, they are in a meeting, go out." Shane pushes Cheryl and Rue out.

"Okay, what about Twitter?" Chelsea asks, "both of our fan base is scolding your fan base and they snapping back with all of your sassy comments." I replied. "Yeah, fuck you guys." Chelsea muttered, bluntly.

Liam sighs and Chelsea walked out of the room then Bailey followed behind. "You know what's odd?" Ashton asks, "The Skulls?" Louis mumbled. "Yeah," they all nodded. "And Chelsea, she just walk out on her own." I added.

"She can see!" Liam shouted and we all run out.

"Hey Luke, I didn't know you proposed to Vanessa," Bailey says, I smile at Vanessa. "Yeah.." I muttered. "Is your face a colouring book?" Chelsea asks, raising her eyebrows. I raised my eyebrows at Chelsea. "Chill with the make up." Chelsea added, Vanessa laugh.

"She's funny." Vanessa stated, Chelsea smiles.

"Yeah whatever, so Chelsea, you can see now?" Ashton asks.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Yeah," I wiggle my eyebrows and smirk. "Ever since this morning." I say, looking at Vanessa.