Part 3

It's morning and I'm starving. I kiss Derrick sweetly on the lips and said good morning handsome breakfast or "breakfast" as I stroked his wood. The son of a bitch didn't move. I started shaking him and smacking his ass. The bitch didn't move. So I'm panicking like fuck that something special killed him. So I drug him to the bathroom and in the hot tub tried running water on him, fucking nothing. No pulse or nothing. I'm about to shit a brick! I sat on the toilet balling my eyes out. Did the satisfaction of revenge taste so sweet it led me to kill?! This shit is all not worth it now. I'm praying so hard for a miracle. This stupid cocksucker jumps up! And I run and let the water out. Baby please are you okay please please?! I'm fine wtf am I doing in the tub he said. You passed out and I didn't know what else to do. He said well im glad you didn't call 911 I don't need my wife finding out. He noticed his ring was gone. I said maybe it slipped off your finger and went down the drain by mistake. He was shooting off like fuck it's engraved and custom made from my wife. I was about to end it all and just go back to regular life but fuck that plan demolish Derrick and Maddy is in full effect! He said fuck it I'll make up something she's an idiot ass bitch any way believes everything I tell her. He grabbed my face and kissed me so sweetly. He looked into my eyes and said it something so familiar about those beautiful brown eyes. They're so soothing and I love it. part of me felt some type of way how he spoke of Maddy. My loyalty runs deep but not deep enough for me to even give af like that for this snake ass bitch.

I needed more than this video to get Maddy if she is now a stupid bitch and slawwing out hard like he said. I began to stalk her ass. I needed to get at her. One day she goes in the Gucci store and so do I. Shes sporting her big ass rock and a fake smile. So I strike up random convo with her. I told her how I was new in town and really didn't know any one and needed a friend. She happily gave me her number and says I would love to be that for you. So I purchased a few things and dipped. I called Derrick and told him I wanted to have some real fun. Gave him an address and said meet me here 10 pm sharp!

He met me at the spot and to his surprise it was a couples only swingers club. He was so excited he dick damn near jumped out of his pants. He kept going on and on about how his wife would never do this. Hmmm duly noted I thought to myself. So we take a trip around the club and land us a spot in the orgy room. I wanted to see if he would be jealous of another man getting some of this honey. Sure enough he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. He was a little hot and said in bored with this room let's explore a little more. We end up in the voyeur area. My type of shit. He enjoyed ppl watching him perform more than out performing him. They had these handle bars hanging from the ceiling and I knew I had to try it out. They way I spun around and did flips on those damn things while he had himself a mouthful of me, shit I should win an Olympic gold medal. Things got interesting but he was ready to leave. Said he needed to be home before his wife woke. I told him you go I'll stay. He wasnt having it. Jealous streak or nah?! Didn't care tho cause prior to me getting to the club I greased the palms of the owner to secretly record is. Tape 2 down!

So I began to hang out with Maddy more and more and it was hard not to bring up old times that we shared. I had to remember I'm Eva and not Ava. I asked her where are your close friends. She said I only had one but she died about a year or so ago, tragic accident with an 18 wheeler. I consoled her and those fake ass tears. I told her lets go back to my place and have a girls night if it's ok with your husband. She agrees and we go back to the room. I get her drunk, she started telling me about how much she hates her life and she regrets soo many things. Even how she may have played a part in her bestie's death. Me thinking I ain't dead bitch but you're gonna wish I was though. So in true girls night fashion we get in the bed together. Meanwhile cameras rolling... I grabbed Maddy and stuck my tongue down her throat. She didn't hesitate or contest to what was happening. She drew me in closer like she was needing to be touched. I threw her ass down and sucked and kissed all the way from her neck to her inner thighs made sure I didn't miss and inch. I made her beg for the tongue. Oh and she did! I ate her so softly and so good she she squirted and screamed my name. But I wasn't done with her yet. I grabbed the guava juice from the table and poured it down myself and made her lick every last drop. This bitch was a phenomenal peach eater. I knew this bitch had a little lezzy in her. I smiled and winked directly in the camera as I came in her mouth. She would never feel this tongue again and I put her to work all night long. I kept thinking these mfs freaks how in tf is their sex life boring?! Tape 3 down!.....