Part 17

*DERRICK*
See unlike you cuz I'm thorough! You take care of your ppl and your ppl take care of you back. You don't know shit about that. Let me show you just how raw I am mf....

*B*
How could I be so mf stupid. I knew I should've just killed everybody. But the way they loved me felt so good mixed with my greed, I was completely blinded.

Man fuck you Derrick and those raggedy ass bitches. Ain't shit you can do to me that will ever hurt. I chuckled, come cuz you know that!

To my surprise Tiffany, Asha and Erica walk out. Wtf are my baby mamas doing here?

*DERRICK*
Ahhhh that look on your face says otherwise B! B yelled out, wtf are y'all stupid asses doing here?! Asha was a hot head and ran up and mf'n bend it like Beckham kicked his ass in the dome. She said, who are you calling stupid bitch?! Now each of these girls have 2 kids by him. He promised them the world and left them to struggle on their own. He doesn't call, text or even send smoke signals to the kids. I told B, I've been taking care of your kids all of them have trusts set up and Tiff, Asha and Erica all run a business together that I set up to provide for themselves and the kids. What did you do besides cum in them and run away like a coward ass boy?! Nothing! You know what they've done for me in return? They have doubled the projected profits each quarter since the business opened and tripled my return andddddd invested their own money in my company. But you knew none of this because you only see B and nobody else. You're one selfish bastard but I know how to share the wealth. You see how this shit works now? I took care of my ppl and they took care of me back. And I'm about to show you just how much they LOVE ME.

Every woman on the beach stripped down to show off those beautiful bodies. My dick got so hard it was the true definition of WOOD. I grabbed Asha and put her ass in the wheelbarrow position. We stared directly in to B's eyes. He tried to look away. Ava and Maddy gripped his head and eyes and made him watch. Asha screamed so loud and dig her hands deep into the sand and screamed Daddy I'm about to cum! She came then sucked her juices off my rod and I reached for Tiff. B has real tears at this point. Tiff was his first baby mama and high school sweetheart. He treated her like shit but I'm about to treat her to this dick. I wanted to deep slow stroke and damn near make love to her. I laid her down in the sand right next to him. I got eye to eye and chest to chest with her. Maddy and Ava made him look. Tiff moaned and squealed with passion. I made her cum over and over. The last orgasm was long and hard. I turned her head so she looked at him while she came. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she damn near laid lifeless besides him trying to catch her breath. At this point B looks like he's about die on the inside. His high yellow ass is so red could've sworn he was a tomato. I was enjoying every minute of this. I put Erica on all fours, grabbed her by her hair as I rammed in her. She was a talker! She looked B square in the eyes and told him you never made me cum like this as she screamed out from the orgasm rippling through her body. I got on my knees and put her in the reverse cowgirl position. Her breast just bounced in harmony with every stroke. B broke down in a hysterical cry. He cursed me and spat. I made Erica squirt all in his face. I told him this is the last time you'll taste this bad lil bih right here....

*B*
I can't take this shit why do I feel this way? I'm not supposed to be fucked up about any female, let alone 5. If I croaked right now on my own I would be just fine with that....

*AVA*
Time for the grand finale to our beach scene. Asha and Erica held B's head this time as Tiff played narrator. Derrick put Maddy on her side in the sand and gave her every inch of his pipe. I stood over Derrick as he kissed, sucked and made love to my peach with his tongue. Tiff said, see look B you see how he does this for the pleasure of us and not for the purpose of self gain. Look how much they actually enjoy it. Me and Maddy switched out as Derrick had me on all fours, damn it he wasn't bs'n at all tonight. This reminded me of the night at The Fontainebleau. That Boss level dick slanging shit. Derrick said I'm about to cum, Tiff get over here. He pulled out of me and let it off down Tiff's throat. She looked a B as she swallowed and said the sweet taste of togetherness. They let go of B he laid there damn near in fetal position, crying out bloody murder.
We all got dressed, blew out the torches and threw B's ass in the trunk.....