Part 9

*FROM MADDY'S POV*
I always felt like I was being fucked into submission. Whatever Cory wants Cory gets. I feel a little bad Im about to do this to her a second time but fuck it I'm in too deep. This damn B though mmm mmm. His dick was better than Cory's I can't lie. He's not just fucking me but fuxking me like he wants me to spring off of him or something. I can admit I dipped off with him one day cause that brother is beyond sexy and the sex was damn good. We ate, drank, and chopped it up a little. After he took me to an exclusive spot on south beach. This condo was hella nice. Fuck mansions this was small and cute enough for me. I was over the extreme lavish life, we had become so evil over that dollar. I wanted out!

I was out on the balcony enjoying the breeze and B crept up behind me and wrapped his arms around me so tight. He spun me around and kissed me, with that wood hard and throbbing. It was hard not to look in those green eyes and not get stuck. You need to be with me instead of getting caught up with this bs, he said. I'm sure but my daughter needs her father and her happiness is my happiness. I tell you what, after this is over you and Mya come with me and I'll adopt her as my own, he said. We'll have our own family with no stress a brand new start. I was so tempted and it's what I need so I hesitantly said ok. He was so happy he picked me and spun me around screaming yes and I giggled like a damn school girl. He took me to the bed and threw me down and came out of his shirt. He was so damn fine. He had those sexy rock solid muscles and nice broad hairy chest. Something about hair on a mans chest boy oh boy. He grabbed me by the ankles and savagely pulled me to the foot of the bed. I only had on a maxi dress nothing under. He pulled it off slowly over my head and had himself a treat. He kept kissing my peach teasing me, and I couldn't take it. My honey is so sensitive I came off of that alone. He went in for the kill I tried to run from it but he had a death grip on me. After a minute my back had a permanent arch in it with my hands burying his face deep in it. I know he couldn't breath but he didn't stop. This fine mf was choosing this pussy over air! He came up for air and I had to taste how sweet I was from his lips. I was damn tasty I see why he didn't come up. He slid in and didnt spare me any mercy. He had one hand around my neck, a breast in his mouth, his other thumb in my ass, and the rod in my honey. I was cumming so much it soaked the entire bed. I had never experienced anything like this. He bent me over the balcony outside, wrapped his hands around my hair, he had one foot flat on the ground and the other up next to my head against the balcony railing. He pulled back on my hair and it looked something like a mf riding a horse. My juices ran down my leg in a big splash, he was in it so good. He picked me up and flipped me upside down. His mfn dick was so good as he fucked me upside down and wouldn't stop until I told him I belonged to him. You better believe I screamed it and his name. He said fuxk pulling out and gave me everything he had to give. If he previously didn't have me hooked, shit he has me now.

*FROM B'S POV*
Yea Maddy is mine! Her fine ass is gonna have my 6th child. She doesn't know I have any but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. That upside down move gets them every time. I gotta keep Maddy by any means necessary tho. We gotta get this bread. My the plan for he 4th of July is flawless! Too many fireworks to hear those rounds I'm gonna let off. That bs baby ass plan they got ain't gone get shit done. Ava is one smart bitch and they arent even accounting for that. Only way to get this shit done is pop her ass. They are so simple minded, they forgot we fuxking with a pro. If Ava wasn't so damn hardcore she'll be mine too. Better yet I'll take her ass to go!

Back to Ava....Baby I need to show you this. You know how I said something is strange with my folks? Well not just mine yours too. I played the feed for Derrick. Do you know this fool said I made the video and it was a lie! Damnit when I'm actually telling the truth no one believes it. I just didn't understand how he could be so damn blind. Fuck it I'll have to handle this on my own.

I ran into B on south beach one day and decided to have a little chit chat. I asked him if he knew somewhere that we can speak alone. He said sure. He took me to the flyest condo I had ever laid eyes on. As soon as I walked in before I could get a word out, he tackled me to the ground. I thought fuck he has me but instead he's undressing me with his teeth. Tf is happening....

*FROM DERRICKS POV*
Man baby is so paranoid. I think we all did a number on her she just wants to disappear again. My cousins aren't that smart nor is her tack head ass brother and definitely not Maddy. But that video isn't real. Maddy is still in the pysch ward just checked last week...