Part 5

Now years ago Maddy had a few mental problems. She couldn't handle life. If the fool would've put a little dick in her mouth she wouldn't have had issues. But I knew just the thing to put the icing on the cake and light the candles to rid my life of Maddy once and for all. I'll get back to her later though....

Derrick blew my phone up. My ass had balls all the way til this point. I didn't plan on being pregnant and I still didn't tell him I was Ava! He popped up at the house and I was terrified. I let him in and he had a look on his face that sent a chill down my spine. To my surprise he was only upset Maddy fuxked Black Adonis raw jeopardizing all of our health. Pheww thought this mf was gonna kill me. He said he doesn't even want to know why I did it but he knew it was directed at her. In my mind I'm like nooo you too this seed saved your ass. He said she lost the friends she had here because she was doing sneak snake shit. Derrick told me the divorced was being finalized in the morning and we are getting married. There was no way he was letting his child no grow up in a home without a father. When we got married ppl were disapproving at first but accepted our union. The sex was even better preggo. I can't even explain it. No wonder niggas love pregnant pussy.

I'm about 6 months now and Derrick tells me his cousin is coming into town and wants to meet me. I'm excited! The day arrives his cousin is supposed to come. I'm upstairs supposedly sleep. I hear a familiar voice. I peak around the corner from upstairs. Somebody shoot me right damn now!!! ITS MF'N JEREMY! ! I'm so scared and my heart is beating so fast. I'm trying to figure out how they are related. Did I miss something in my research? Am I being set up? I gotta get tf out of here.....

Back to Maddy...i covered her car with pictures of her first love and him fucking his whores! I mean the wild and nasty shit she wasn't into. Bitch will eat pussy but scared to get nasty with the dick. Bitch must be crazy! Maddy was a virgin all through college until our senior year. She met who we'll call Such&Such for right now. He swept her off of her feet. They went on family outings, holidays, shit the whole nine. I mean that fairy tale relationship thing. Her eyes would dance if you spoke his name. He bought her promise rings and cute little bs. I was a little jealous but every day was stack season and not cuffing season for me, so jealousy faded quick. Maddy started telling me Such&Such wanted her to do more than she was comfortable doing. I told her if he loved you he wouldnt pressure you. So she told him no and he went with it. Such&Such fuxked some of the most easiest and freakiest chicks on campus and documented all of his escapades. I mean everyone, even hand jobs. Such&Such told Maddy he had a surprise for her come over later. When Maddy got to his apartment there was her sister face down ass up taking all of Such&Such's rod. Maddy froze as he said what you won't do your little sister will, as her little sister sucked all of her juices off of his wood, right before he ended it with a face shot. Maddy took it hard and I mean hard. I was there for her even completed her school work for her. She even tried slitting her wrists. Her parents had her admitted to the psych ward for the summer. Maddy has a consistent routine of meds that keeps her balanced.
Back to these pictures on the car, did I mention Such&Such is my brother??? I swore to her I hated my brother for hurting her. Yea right blood is thicker than water. I talked to my brother every night, even after the accident. When Maddy opened the car door after frantically removing the pics from her car, guess who was inside? You guessed it My bother Cory aka Such&Such. She screamed and fell to the ground....

I was tired of running and knew it was time to come clean. Plus I had a child I was carrying. I walked down our stairs to the living area, Jeremy looked up at me and said you fucking bitch!...