Part 14

*B*
I'm out of breath and I caught one in the arm. It went through but I won't be fine until I get Ava and my son. I yelled for Jeremy to come out before it got any uglier! No response...Nothing absolutely nothing. Fine little bitch I'm coming up....

*AVA*
Jeremy is panicking and I can't stop laughing. He stood up on the bed right behind me, grabbed me by my hair and had a chopper pressed on top of my head. I still laughed and said didn't I tell you I'm ready to go anyway?!

*B*
I burst through the door and there is my son still out. I yelled Jeremy if you don't put the gun down and let her go I will kill you!

*JEREMY*
I'm aint letting shit go! If I cant have her no one can. I love her so much I will blow her mf brains out, knowing you will kill me...

*B*
You know since we were kids your punk ass did shit like this. Always tried to make grand gestures to any and everyone of you fucked up and they didn't care about your ass any more. You always wanted ppl to breakdown if they couldn't have you. Ava didn't do that and it killed you. I always thought you were soft but mf you softer than a soup sandwich right now! Just let her go and put the gun down. You're my brother and it will make my dick rock hard to shoot you right between the eyes, more than anything right now, but I can't because of that. I don't want anyone in this room to die. Ava yelled out, damn daddy that was so mf sexy, just shoot him and come get it. Jeremy yanked her by her hair to make her shut up. Jeremy starts rambling on and on. Long ass Harry Potter Professor Snape monologue having ass mf! Meanwhile, hes talking so loud and so much, my secret weapon has walked in through the balcony behind him. Jeremy was tryna be sexy with a circular bed on he middle of the room, ultimate backfire! I just yelled Jeremy you have about 5 secs to put it tf down. He said, or what mf?! You ain't gone do shit but get her shot. {one shot fired} My partner shot his ass right in the back of the head. I ran to get Jr. I used smelling salts to get him up. He opened his little eyes, smiled, hugged me so tight and I finally saw real beauty. My partner untied Ava, she ran over to us and wouldn't let go. I couldn't let go, I needed her. We went home...

*MADDY*
I'm so worried I can't sleep. I've paced a hole in this marble floor which I'm sure isn't possible. The door unlocks and he has them. I cried tears of joy. I ran and hugged Jr so tight his little eyeballs almost popped out. I went to put him in bed since he was fighting to stay up. Ava was perfectly fine and even looked refreshed in the face. We hugged each other and cried. I can't live without her. B is bandaged and being macho saying he's fine as long as his family is. I ran them a nice hot bath....

*AVA*
I have my own personal Rambo! That damn B was so mf sexy the way he came in and got us. On the way home Jr fell asleep in the back. I couldn't stop staring at B, he was damn fine and perfect in that moment. All I could say was baby just let me pull it out, I need to taste you so bad. He gave me a naughty grin and I saw his bulge rise in his pants. I undid his belt, unzipped his pants and there it stood erect in its glory. I didn't even want to take it slow, even though I knew he was driving. I choked it down, and didn't come up for air. I was slurping and smacking so loud damn near woke my baby up. B swerved a little and tried to readjust himself and focus. He kept saying damn Ava baby just stop and wait til we get home. Naw i wanted what was mine right now! I super slobbed on it and wrapped both of my hands around it, I jacked and sucked, jacked and sucked, jacked and sucked till I had a mouthful of kids to swallow. I was ready to get home cause I missed Maddy's fine ass too!

*B*
We get in the jacuzzi tub and my body was instantly relaxed. Maddy sat behind me on the tub's ledge and massaged my shoulders. Ava stepped in the water and leaned in and kissed me. She kissed all the way down my chest and submerged her head under water. She was just in love with the dick tonight. She held her breath and sucked on it and didn't come up for one breath for 5 mins. She came up winked, and went back down. I kept thinking damn this girl here. She stretched her arms up and caressed my chest, she came back up threw her hair back and slid down on it. That surf board shit is live af! While she's riding me she pulls Maddy close and eats her savagely while never losing the rhythm on this dick. Ava stands up and straddled my face as Maddy had her way with my wood. I tried to sucked every last bit of juice from Ava's peach which was impossible with the way she cums. Maddy literally rode me till every ounce of water was on the floor. I got out the tub and picked them up and threw one bitch over each shoulder. They giggled as I took them to the bed. I pulled out the velvet ropes and they begged to get tied up. I made them stand, Maddy in front of Ava with her back to her. I tied them together at the elbows, wrists, waist, knees and ankles. I made them one, my own little Maddy Ava sandwich. I led them to the bed and said get on all fours. The sight was beautiful, stacked peaches! I went to work, from Ava to Maddy back to Ava. So much honey I couldn't contain myself. I was hitting Maddy real good, all I could hear was Ava screaming fuxk her Daddy fuck her! I flipped them on their side and pulled one leg up, and drilled back and forth. This shit was fuxking amazing! Now for the finisher I laid them on the their backs, got on my knees and ate so much pussy my tongue ached. I was covered in their juices and felt godly. I stood up and lifted them by the ass slightly and dipped back and forth and dipped and dipped and dipped, until I exploded on both of their peaches. It was a mf masterpiece, a picture forever etched in my mind. I untied them we took a quick shower, laid in bed and I told them we are leaving here and going to Cali on Friday. I have the money and we have outgrown this town, too many bad memories. We're gonna start fresh....