Part 12

Alright let's back this thang up....

(Back to the night of B, Ava, and Maddy's ménage trois)
*FROM DERRICK'S POV*
Earlier in the day...Ava told me she went down to the psych ward and Maddy for sure isn't there. So I called again and I was told yes she's here. I called Marta, my maid, in to call for me. She sat spread eagle on my desk with that peach staring right at me just like I liked. As she spoke I slid her panties off slowly. I slid two fingers in her and rubbed firm and slow on her clit with my thumb. I honestly didn't want any of it, it was just so soft and warm I had to touch it. My wood may have said otherwise tho. The ppl from the ward told Marta she had been discharged a very long time ago. I think Maddy paid them not to tell me. I was in deep thought at this point so much so I forgot I didn't want any of Marta. She reached over in my drawer and pulled out a magnum. She put the rubber in her mouth and slid it down my wood slowly, deep throating the shit out of it. She mounted me and went crazy. Marta had some type of super soaker, deep blue sea, hottest of the hot , hot tub pussy. I had to concentrate on other shit just so I didn't bust quick. Ava walked in, we had a serious discussion, she kissed me and Marta and said I'll see y'all tomorrow. Hiring Marta was Ava's idea. She always said there's nothing wrong with giving your man new pussy from time to time. I honestly think Ava just liked getting that peach ate on demand cause her and Marta have their fun too without me. Ava made this mixture of cocoa butter and real caramel lotion she required that Marta use everyday. It had just enough caramel that made Marta sweet and not sticky. Her butter soft skin and sweet breast in my mouth made it almost impossible to stay distracted for long. I love that mixture Ava came up with. She was into aromatherapy and believed soothing scents make everything better. Damnit she was right I fucking loved Ava! My phone rang, I made Marta get up and just go ahead finish me off with that mouth. It was a familiar voice on the other end.....

*FROM JEREMYS POV*
I had to call Derrick, part of me felt guilty but not mf really. My greed was stronger than this bond. I told him I had a little something to give him back on the loan, we needed to talk business and I was going to come over. He agreed. I got there and he took me to his office. I gave him a couple hundred grand and told him I wanted in on the diamond broker business. He was the only one that didn't get hit from the money Ava took from our family. I explained how I wanted to be able to get him the money back but also work on getting myself back straight. He was game and said he can use someone to help out from time to time until I learn the business. So he set me up with an account from his company. Oh shit let me run to the main computer and transfer something here real quick, he said. He ran out, I'm moving as fast as I can to take pictures of things and put a screen recorder on the pc....

Back to Derrick...I ran to the study to transfer some info I needed to my office. I look up at my camera monitors and what do I see, wtf is he doing on my computer?! So I sat and watched a bit.

I walked back smoothly into the office and gave him the info he needed. I put the money he gave me back for he loan in the account. I told him this is what he will work off of until he starts bringing some real money in to pay me back. I walked him out, and called my tech guy over. I had my guy wipe the pc of any foreign programs and put extra security on the main one in the study.

(Back to the 4th of July)

*FROM MADDYS POV*
B is silent and speeding like a bat out of hell. I told him please baby Mya is in the back slow down. He glares at me and looks in the rear view at her and slows down. He said, I'm sorry I'm just so fuxking upset we are supposed to be on our way to a new life. We got back to the condo and put Mya to bed in her room. I made B a drink and sat next to him on the couch. Baby just suck all of my troubles away, he said. My mouth salivated at the sight of that rod sometimes. It stood up so thick, strong and tall. Like my very own Oscar! I licked up the shaft and just as I got ready to devour it, the phone rang. It was Ava. The look on B's face read not so good....

Back to Ava...I'm heartbroken and shattered. Derrick had a heart attack and went into cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital. I watched as they tried so many times to revive him. I kept screaming at the paramedics to try again damn it, please just try again. It was official my husband, my child's father, my king, and my everything was gone. I called B and Maddy to pick up Jr. and bring him to the condo I will meet them there. I had to take a cab I was in no condition to drive. I was hysterical but had to hold it together for my son. I got to the condo and they had already put Jr. to bed. I just slumped on the couch and cried so uncontrollably I ended up on the floor. B and Maddy wrapped around me and tried their hardest to console me. B said, baby it's okay I promise I know that's my cousin it hurts me too, but we'll get through this one day at a time. During the night I killed off a whole 5th of henny by myself. I was calm enough that I laid in bed with my head in Maddy's lap as she comforted me. B came in and said baby I really think you should get some rest. I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Derrick and how to explain daddy isn't coming back when Jr. cries for him. B slid my legs open and ate me so passionately. Remember how in Baby Boy, Tyrese ate the soul out of Taraji after he hit her? Yea he ain't have shit on this! I came over and over and over, but all I could see was Derrick's face. All I could hear over my moans and screams was Derrick's voice. Finally I came so damn hard I squirted all over Derrick's face and back, my body contorted as I lose all physical control. Maddy grabbed me by both breast and kissed me deeply and said I love you and I'm never leaving you no matter what....

*FROM JEREMYS POV*
Man I don't care what happened to Derrick or hell anybody at this point. I got my bread a cool 5.8 billion, now it's time to go get my woman....