Part 10

Idk who tf B thought I was but I gave that light skin mf the business. Tuh please dick doesn't impress me, what's in the bank mf?! Mf tried to flip me upside down like that was impressive. Do that hanging me off the Eiffel Tower and maybe, just maybe I'll slightly be intrigued. I'm Ava don't even try it! I still have intentions to kill B he's not taking me or my family out. I found my slice of heaven and I'll be damn if this green eyed fool fucks it up.

Now Derrick seriously believes Maddy is in the psych ward still. Man I went down there. Coocoonahnah is out! But it's only one way to find out if that's really Maddy. I remember what that pussy tastes like. Let me go find Ol girl.

*FROM B'S POV*
I'm so mf sore. Ava is some type of sex goddess. I can't kill her that pussy is too good. I have to have her and Maddy. I gotta take out Jeremy, Derrick and Cory. I want the money and the bitches. The kids are mine too!

*FROM CORYS POV*
B hit me up he said we need to meet its important. He gave me coordinates and not an address. I have no idea where I'm going but fuck it. I pull up to swamp land, no cell service or nothing. I see B and he's on a airboat. Come on boy, I need you to help me dig something up, he said. I'm in all white mf what's wrong with you. He said, bring yo soft ass on! I go and we go way out I tot eh darkness. He tells me he dropped some heavy artillery in the swamp and he's tracking it with a locator and we're gonna need it to execute this plan. Why did this idiot have to drop the shit where it's nothing but gators everywhere. B got real quiet like he was in deep thought. He turned around real fast and the next think I knew I had a Desert Eagle in my mouth. I shit myself, my stupid ass should've just turned around instead of getting on this boat. B said, I'm taking everything. The money, Maddy and your baby girl. I'm her daddy now! They don't need a dumb fuck like you and I damn sure don't need you as a loose end. So let me tie this off right here. [one shot rang out in the darkness, followed by a splash and Cory's lifeless body was quickly devoured by the gators]

*FROM MADDYS POV*
Cory hasn't been home or answered anyone calls. I bet he left. I'm not surprised honestly. Set this damn plan and left. Not only that the coward left me and our child. I'm definitely going with B now.

B wanted me to meet him at the condo so I went. When I walked in a smelled the familiar scent of Jamaican black castor oil. It was Ava! She was there polishing B's knob. I hit the roof! Both of them said calm down and begged cause I was about to kill her right there for sure, no miracle doctor would save that ass today. Ava came towards me and said come on let's go freshen up and talk. So we end to the bathroom and she kissed me and said we gotta make us a new life. You're my sister regardless of everything, we need each other. I still don't trust this bitch but whatever. We took a shower together. When we got out B stood in the door way with his wood long and strong and he said y'all come to daddy! Our mouths watered and me and Ava damn near fought over who was gone suck on it first. He said hey hey now it's enough of me for both of y'all. She sucked his balls as I went to town on that wood. Ava said I need it now! B slammed her down on the floor and pile drived in that pussy! Her told me to sit on her face and ride it better than the mf that rides seabiscuit. If this is what our life was gonna be like from now on I'm with it. B wanted me to suck all of Ava off while she continued let her tongue touch my soul. B picked me up and put me on the sink and we damn near broke that mf! Ava was kissing me so deep I could've sworn she was the one piping me down. Ava got off on watching me get fucked I can tell just like she did with Black Adonis. B pulled out and came on her breasts and told me to lick it all off. Yea lets start this new life I said to them.

Back to Ava...That was Maddy alright. Idk where Derrick got his info from. Unless he's tryna play me!!!!!!

*FROM JEREMYS POV*
That damn Cory ain't answering. Nobody has even saw this fool. Idk something isn't right, and I know it. B seemed a little funny when I asked him. My brother has a good poker face but something in me says he knows what's up. I know he's been fuxking his bitch but he wouldn't kill him would he? Or hell did Maddy do something? Or did that coward dip on us?