Part 20

My little family is so wonderful. I'm the happiest I've ever been. Revenge is sweet but nothing is sweeter than peace of mind. The past few years have taught me so much. Your life is what you make it and money isn't everything. The love that radiates off of everyone for me is better than any dollar I've ever earned. My slice of heaven has turned into a whole pie. Don't get it twisted, I'm still a mf and with show up and show tf out if need be.

Maddy is even great too. She found her niche, instead of just going along with what others say. She opened a Montessori School and also provides etiquette classes for young men and women on weekends. She loves it! All day and night the kids this, the kids that. I'm so happy for her. My best friend has a permanent smile.

Derrick has expanded his diamond broker business and we now have our own diamond mine. That man gets sexier and sexier to me by the day. The way he looks at me, speaks about me, and even touches me lets me know this was meant. You couldn't have told me when we were younger this would be our life. I would've called you crazy and said get dope out your veins and hope in your brains; you'll never get anywhere smoking the pipe. But you know what I'm grateful this is my life. Guess what that #2 he wanted is currently baking in the oven haven't told him yet maybe tonight. Fingers crossed its a girl! I can only imagine the type of over protective father he would be if it is indeed a girl.

As for me I can get used to this house wife thang!

*MADDY*
Me and Ava have been trying so hard to come up with out of the box ways to tell Derrick #2 is happening. We didn't want to do the whole over done preggo test on a wrapped box thing. We needed it to be over the top just like Derrick. Hmmmm....

*DERRICK*
These women have been sneaking around this house and I know they're up to something. They even have the kids being sneaky too. Daddy likes surprises as long as it's not some more crazy shit. I don't know how much more I can take.

*AVA*
Maddy came up with the perfect idea! Usually it's me but this little gummy bear has given me fog brain. A scavenger hunt!

*DERRICK*
I received a very cute invitation for dinner from my loves. I met them at Geoffrey's in Malibu just before sunset. I get there and everyone is here. Ava, her parents, Maddy and the kids.

We had a wonderful dinner full of laughs and love. Ava's parents took the kids because it was getting a little late. The girls went to the restroom and took forever to come back. The waiter came to the table and delivered the paid check and a letter. I opened the letter and it read meet me at the place on the walk of fame with the best wings in Hollywood. I arrived and there was the owner coming out with a cold brew and some wings. Even though I had just eaten I have to make room for these. I get down to the last one and notice there's a message under the sauce. It read, meet me underneath the floating cross. I'm getting excited cause she's sending me on a hunt. I get there and the pastor who renewed our vows greets me and he says follow the path down the grove to your heart. I had to think for a second. No hints were given, but I think I got it. I went down to The Grove. I walked around a bit then I came to the fountain. There was Jr holding balloons. He handed them to me, hugged me, said bye daddy and ran off as quick as he could. I chuckled because I knew the kids were in on this. Ava loved this place she said it was something about the entire setting that was soothing. I opened the small box attached to the balloons. It was a small tiki torch. I was puzzled, then Mya ran to me and handed me a rose, blew a kiss and ran off. The rose had a card attached. It read my king meet me at the infamous cove. So I traveled to the secluded beach, where we set up B. I get out of the car and its Maddy standing there with the biggest smile. She took me by the hand and we walked close to the water. There was a deluxe chair fit for a king there. She sat me down, put a crown on me, handed me a glass of champagne and ran off. Next thing I knew a blimp flew by with a message that read you are the king of your castle, you just so happen to have 2 queens... I'm like uhmmm okay weird shit is happening. Maddy ran back out with a treasure box opened it and I took the oversized jewel out. She slowly walked away. I opened the jewel and there was a small scroll that read ...and your kingdom is about to get bigger... There were instructions to look into the sky. Fireworks went off and #2 was written big as day in the night sky. I teared up because I knew just what that meant. Ava came out with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I picked her up spun her around and said are you serious?! She screamed yes you deserve #2. I couldn't ask for a more perfect husband. You give me everything I ask and then some, it's time I give you what you wanted.

*AVA*
I walked him over to the cove where Maddy set up a nice comfy spot. I stripped him down slowly as Maddy massaged his shoulders. We laid him down and both began to give him super sloppy slow head. He moaned as we took turns and stared him in the eyes. His toes curled super tight so we dialed back a little. I got on top of him, leaned in and kissed him so seductively. I rode him so slow and rhythmic, I wanted to feel all of him as his wood throbbed on the inside of me. Maddy sat on his face and he said damn baby you taste familiar. Remember the lotion I mixed for Marta? Maddy now wears it faithfully. Maddy came in his mouth over and over. We switched it up. I left his rod dripping with my juices. He got in his knees and Maddy climbed on. As she rode him she bent all the way backwards and tasted my peach as I laid in the sand. Who knew her ass was this flexible! Derrick stood up and grabbed me and slid me down slowly on it. He put both hands around my neck and and dug as deep as he could. Maddy was underneath slowly sucking his balls, I came so hard my juices ran down and marinated them for her. We went so crazy on that beach we damn near shoveled all of the sand into the water. Derrick laid down and we got into reverse cowgirl position, i laid down Maddy spread eagle in front of me. I rode him for dear life, he moaned and called out my name. At the same time I had death grip on Maddy as my tongue swirled all in her peach. Derrick said baby I'm about to cum. I let up and told them both scream my mf name! They yelled Ava together. I said I can't hear you who am I? They screamed Ava. I went back to violently riding that wood and touching Maddy's soul with my tongue. I lifted my head one last one and said y'all mfs better tell me and let the whole world know who you fucking love! Derrick moaned and Maddy squealed, they came together and yelled out at the top of their lungs AVA!

Damn right and a mf better not forget the name! 💋

...THAT DAMN AVA...