Part 19

*DERRICK*
I walked in to see how my human pin cushion was doing. This mf shit himself and damn does it stank! He was sleep. I kicked him is in his chest and the chair fell backwards, I used gloves to pick up the shit and shove it up his nose and in his mouth. He choked and gagged on his own throw up. I watched him struggle just before his choking killed him. I flipped him to his side so he could breath. I laughed devilishly and said, whoa slow down big fella, you're choking on your own shit! I sat him up pulled the dagger out and he just kept vomiting. I fell on the floor laughing. He begged for water and me being me I said alright cuz it's the least I can do for you. So I had a cold bottle of water tilted his head back and he gulped it down. Sarcastically I said, see even though I'm gonna kill you youre still my family, so I guess I won't deny you any water. I called for the cleaning crew to come hose him down and clean up the dried shit and blood.

*B*
Yea he's a sucker mf gave me water and shit. I can't lie that shit gave me life and I'm ready for another round of whatever they got. Shit I can get some prosthetics and still fuxk his bitch after this. I got a good feeling he's gonna let me go...

*DERRICK*
I sat up a little dinner table for me in front of B. I had a 22 ounce steak, loaded potatoes, crab legs, broccoli, corn and a chef salad. B was sweating profusely as he looked at my food. Ahh shit almost forgot my hen dog! I said oooh B you don't look so good what a shame, I was gonna share...

*B*
My stomach feels like something is ripping me up from the inside, but I also feel energized. I don't know what's happening...

*DERRICK*
B started vomiting again. Damn boy you still tasting shit?! Next thing you knew his was shitting up a storm. Dang I lost may appetite nasty ass nigga. B screamed what did you do to me?! I said was that water good yesterday cuz?! He looked puzzled then angry. My chemist homie put a super strain of salmonella that only takes hours to incubate instead of days before you shit your life out. He also put a little adrenaline in there to make him feel like he was war ready. B shook and growled through his puke and said if I ever make it out alive I can't even begin to imagine what I'll do to you. I laughed so hard I damn near fell again. Boy you don't even have any toes where the hell you going if I untie you? Better yet I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you the opportunity to square up with me. I pulled the sword and daggers out of him took them outside and came back and untied him from the chair. Alright mf get your tough ass up. He gave me a grin stood up and fell flat on his damn face. Ohhhh shit this is better than tv!, I yelled. Remind me again who's ass youre gonna kick?

*B*
Fuck I forgot about the fact I had no toes. He's lucky I'm can't stand or keep from shitting...

*AVA*
I walked in on some of the craziest shit. B ass was on the ground looking like Scotty 2 Hotty *PAUSE(if you don't know who that is your ass is too young to be on my page, hell and even too young to be reading this story)* worming and shit. I kept my laughter in and maintained my poker face. I whispered in Derrick's ear to leave him untied but take the chair. I looked at B smirked and walked out.

Back at the house things were just perfect. Tiff, Asha, and Erica went back to New Orleans. My parents went back to Miami and started making plans to travel the world. Maddy, the kids and myself were living in perfect harmony. You know I never thought things would be this good again. I honestly don't have any doubts about Maddy because Mya really changed her. She doesn't even need her meds any more. Mya was the exact therapy she needed.

*B*
I'm laying here in this room can't do anything but scoot around, no windows or nothing. They have that damn dog tied to the door so I'm not even gonna attempt to get out I know I can't fight a dog easy for action. I just wanted to talk to Ava.

Derrick walked in and with Ava beside him. I screamed out why tf won't you anything! She just stared and sat in the chair she brought in...

*DERRICK*
I knew Ava not speaking would kill him. Even in the state he's in its all about B. I told Ava don't say a word, do not let your inner feelings and thoughts come out. Ava pulled out a box of Mike and Ike's and went to town. I asked B did he feel any better. His response was, Ava I know you fuxking hear me! Ava brought the dog in and played with him and remained silent. Her phone rang and she had a full convo and never said a word to him. He begged and pleaded like a two year old having a tantrum. I stood back with my arms crossed in awe because ppls attraction for my wife is mind blowing. Maddy walked in. Her and Ava laughed and giggled about who knows what; B screamed out Maddy shit the fuck up so I can hear Ava. Maddy spoke louder. I had an idea. Maddy and myself left. Ava stayed behind with the dog.

*AVA*
I like this silent treatment shit. He's reacting like a grown little man child. Just begging and pouting. I looked at him, cleared my throat and his eyes got big with hope. I opened my mouth and faked a sneeze. He hit the roof, you stupid bitch don't play with me like that. Hoe my family built the new found attitude you have and so did I yo ass should thank me. He went on and on and on; I didn't even so much as let my eye twitch. I ended up falling asleep, cause I'm getting very bored with this shit now.

I woke up to the dogs neck snapped and B at my feet. He begged to just taste it one last time. I wasn't afraid just amused. I just stood up from my seat, my pushed him off and walked out. I wasn't giving him the satisfaction of me verbally saying no.

*DERRICK*
Alright time to end this. I had B wheeled out to the pool. Ava sat on the edge of the pool naked, kicking her feet in the water. I walked over to her and got in the pool. I pulled her to the edge of the pool and kissed her peach. She shivered and bit her lip. I just went in on her, I tried my hardest to lick her soul. She stared B directly in his eyes. He hung his head and cried to himself. I yelled look at her mf. She came as she stared in B's eyes. Maddy came out and kissed me and said Ava tastes so sweet I can't get enough. I yelled out you know what I don't want this mf to witness this. Ava got up walked over to B and tied a black garbage bag over his head...

*B*
All I can hear now are screams and moans but still can't hear Ava's voice. Idk why I needed to hear her but I do. I can't die with out hearing her soft voice one last time.
{large gasps, violent shaking...silence}

*MADDY*
I wanted to to make sure he was dead. I walked over with the silencer on my gun. Popped a hole in the bag where his mouth was and blew his brains down his throat.

The clean up crew came I blew one last final kiss goodbye to the narcissistic bastard.