Part 16

So lets go back to the DAY B, Maddy, Ava had their first threesome...

*AVA*
I had convinced Derrick something was up and he finally agreed. I walked in the office and Derrick was doing just as we planned. We needed Marta in on this as a distraction. We didn't know who was coming in to try and hack he system but she was the a major key to this going off with a flaw. We discussed how whoever came in act as if you're gonna scream and you're gonna wear pheromones to draw them in. Pheromones work every time! I love nature as I chucked to myself. I told her just before you make your presence known flip the switch under the hidden door knob to trigger the dummy hard drive on the main computer. That dummy hard drive was installed by the tech guy the day Jeremy tried to put the screen recorder on the computer in the office.

*MADDY*
(That night)
I was angry af when I saw Ava sucking B up. When she pulled me to the bathroom, she quickly told me B killed Cory and I have proof and Derrick and I have a plan. I know you didn't want anything to do with the plan to set me and Derrick up. I started crying and Ava had to kiss and eat this peach to throw off these weren't cries of pain but cries of ecstasy. I couldn't believe B killed Cory to get me. Cory wasn't perfect but he was my daughters father. Ava fed me my required meds everyday via tongue kissing. I didn't need to have a mental break and B find out what was up. Every time I spoke of our new life I actually meant Derrick, Ava and myself.

Now back to the 4th of July...

*MARTA*
Just like they told me someone was going to sneak in. Sure enough it happened. I let him get in real good, I flipped the switch, sprayed the pheromones on real thick and cleared my throat....

*DERRICK*
We had a specific color and sequence of fireworks rigged to go off at the exact time the main computer was broken into and the "money" was moved around. My computer tech and pyrotechnics guys set that up together. The green, yellow and then blue firework cannons went off. I looked at Ava and Maddy, gave the signal and......I'm ready for my close up Mr. Deville! The way I fell off that damn stage and didn't move ya boy could've won an Oscar! Ava was the true star the tears were so real. Maddy kept her cool and I'm so proud of her. I love my wife's wits tho she came up with all this shit so quick, even with all of the unexpected occurrences.

*AVA*
We got in the ambulance made it up the street and everybody burst out in hysterical laughs. We have a few friends who are EMTs and agreed to help us out. There was a real 911 call but they were close by to be sure they got it. We pulled out the Moët had a toast and watched the fireworks as I fell deeper in love with my husband.

We also have a friend who's a chemist. He cooked up these pills that would make me cry uncontrollably and keep my spirits down. This is what kept me sad for so long. I had to fake this grief. I took them everyday like clockwork, they were disguised as birth control. That man better come up with the cure for cancer the way those pills worked.

The entire time Derrick stayed with my parents. None of the assets were sold off. It was all fake with legit looking papers, auctions, my the whole nine. We spent a pretty penny to pull this shit off.

(Fast forward to Cali)

My parents were in on the demise of B too fully at this point. They had been in Cali way before B expected them. That long talk I had at their house was actually with Derrick. We were going over the final plan one last time. The kids were so happy to see them that's why they couldn't control themselves. Maddy had already took them to see him that day at Santa Monica Beach. The most heartbreaking of this was Jr. His tears were real, I had to let my baby ache to save our family.

*DERRICK*
So about this "money" that was spent, let's just say I now have a private island, a home in Beverly Hills, and my original home in Miami. My tech guy hacked the accounts Jeremy moved the money to. So I've always had access to my money and the ability to take it back at any time. My cousins had good taste that's why I let them go as far as getting lavish homes built.

(Back to the secluded beach)

*AVA*
When I said no one was taking my little slice of heaven I meant just that! Clearly they forgot who tf I was, right trick, wrong bitch!

*DERRICK*
The girls ran to me and I slapped them on the ass simultaneously and they kissed my cheeks. I said to B you know you're dead right?! But first let me rip your heart out....