Part 15

*AVA*
We arrived in Cali and even convinced my folks to come. They already have a little vacay house here and we need them to watch the kids from time to time. They'll be here by the end of the week and I'm so excited.

*MADDY*
It is so warm and the ppl are beautiful. The sun even looks different on this side of the country. A little more crowded than i prefer but I can get used to this west coast life. Even though the kids have already played in the Atlantic Ocean, it's time they built sand castles next to the Pacific Ocean. I took the kids out while B and Maddy searched for the perfect place.

I got down to Santa Monica Beach and had a surprise for Jr and Mya. I set us up a nice blanket on the sand, their fav toys and all of there fav little finger foods. When the surprise arrived Jr couldn't contain himself....

*B*
So Ava 90210 or maybe Malibu?! She said, definitely 90210! We found a few well known realtors and started the hunt.

We found it and it's perfect! $80 million 50,000 square ft mansion. 30 rooms, a theatre, spa, kids own play wing, 3 kitchens, basketball court, tennis court, pool w/ waterfall, and a mountain top view. This is perfect, now I just need to break the news to my queens that my other 6 children are coming. Fuxk it they'll fight and be done with it. I just want them and all of my kids together. Shit maybe even an orgy with all of my baby mamas and them hmmmm.

I planned on setting up a small P.I office here and my realtor is finding me the perfect space. We gotta keep this money flowing and invest some of this other. I actually miss being sneaky, snooping and getting answers. I needed to get my guys out here to this west coast life too. I can't lie might add one more lady to this family, cause the bitches out here are picture perfect.

*AVA*
It's so much commotion in this house. Decorators, carpenters and maids and just too much fucking noise for me! I can't even go outside to read a book. Fuck it let me call my folks.

I took the kids over to my parents and they were so happy to see them. The kids were so excited they ran in circles like puppies chasing their tails. I stayed for a few hours I had a few things that were very very important that needed to be discussed....

*B*
Ava and Maddy told me they have something special planned for us and I can't wait. Folks got the kids, so I know this is only going to be damn good.

They are so silly I hear them giggling like school girls. They've had me blind folded since we left the house, but from the smell of the air I know we are on the beach. It damn sure took us a while to get here though we must be far out. They take the blind fold off and they are both dressed in the sexiest bikinis. They lead me down to the beach where there was a small cove. They set up tiki torches, rose petals, fresh fruit, a few bottles of champagne, and an xl black silk blanket. They pulled me over to the blanket, poured a few glasses of Moët and we watched the sunset...

*AVA*
I straddled B, I felt his wood jumping and I tied his hands with black silk ties. Maddy told him you're ours tonight and we really need this daddy. Maddy sat on his face as he ate that peach. Her screams and moans signaled what was to come next!

*MADDY*
I'm gonna miss this tongue cause this is the last time he's gonna taste this! With Ava on top of him and me covering his view our last surprise came out of the shadows...

Derrick walked out and said excellent job my loves......