☆f o u r t e e n

B-Joo woke up, snuggled in Hansol's arms and still slightly sore

B-Joo woke up, snuggled in Hansol's arms and still slightly sore. Hansol was still sleeping, so he nuzzled his head into Hansol's bear chest and sighed. He was so glad to have him back, and hoped that he had meant everything he said the night.

B-Joo kissed Hansol on the cheek, making the older one's brown eyes slowly blink open. He looked confused at first, but when he saw B-Joo laying next to him he grinned.

"I missed you." Hansol said, ruffling B-Joo's hair. B-Joo smiled and grabbed his other hand.

"I missed you, too." Hansol bit his lip and laid his head on B-Joo's.

"You know..." the young one said. "Last night was the first time you said I love you."

Hansol giggled. "You remember what happened last night?" B-Joo nodded, even though his memory was a bit foggy. He remembered the I love you, the kissing, the...

Well, he didn't remember anything after the kissing.

"What happened last night?" B-Joo questioned.

"Nothing important." Hansol stated, a wide grin still spread across his face. B-Joo shook his head and they both stood up. B-Joo walked across the room to the door and found a note with a key that had been slipped under.

Dear Hansol and B-Joo,

We heard you guys 'making up' for two hours last night, so here's the key.

-The other members

So that's what we did last night. B-Joo thought. He chuckled to himself. Hansol got dressed in black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt, and B-Joo stayed shirtless and just put on sweatpants.

They continued to the living room and the other members were exchanging perverted glances. Hansol and B-Joo held hands awkwardly, looking at anything but the other members.

"So, uh..." B-Joo said. "We're cool now."

"Yeah, we heard." Sangdo chuckled.

"I KNEW IT WOULD WORK!" A-Tom shouted, jumping up from the couch and fist pumping into the air.

"Well I owe Nakta twenty bucks now." Gohn mumbled, fishing through his pockets and handing a bill to Nakta.

"Why thank you." Nakta smirked. He noticed P-Goon was in deep thought.

"What's wrong, leader-goon?" Yano asked, a confused expression on his face.

"I was thinking..." he said, pulling out some sort of checklist. "Since Hansol and Joo-"

"Only I can call him that!" Hansol interrupted. B-Joo blushed

"Whatever. Anyways, since Hansol and B-Joo are back together, and we have another week until our next concert, I was thinking we should go on a road trip."

The members cheered.

"A road trip?" B-Joo questioned.

"Yeah. We could rent a beach house along the coast and stay there for a few days."

"WAOW!" B-Joo shouted, clapping. Hansol hugged him from behind and placed his head on the younger one's shoulders.

"So, I say we leave first thing in the morning tomorrow. You guys start packing while I figure out the details. We're going to be there for about five days, I assume." P-Goon said, motioning for the other members to go to their dorms.

Hansol and B-Joo went to their room. They both packed clothes, makeup, toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair brushes, and deodorant. B-Joo also packed his favorite Mickey Mouse shirt and his skateboard, and Hansol packed his butterfly drawing and a few chocolate bars for the ride.

The next morning, the members woke up earlier than usual, thanks to P-Goon's intentional slamming of doors. They ate a small breakfast of waffles and bacon and loaded themselves into the bus.

They started off down the long highway. Gohn was driving, Kidoh next to him in the passenger's, then A-Tom, Nakta, Yano/B-Joo, Hansol, Seogoong, Xero, Jenissi, P-Goon/Hojoon and Sangdo.

Three hours later...

"I spy with my little eye... something green!" P-Goon shouted gleefully from the front of the bus.

Nakta was asleep, snoring loudly.

"Do you guys want some gummy worms?" Hojoon asked, since her had basically bought out the entire gas station a few minutes ago. "Hansol? B-Joo? Gummy worms?"

They shook their heads no but Hojoon decided to toss them some anyways.

A-Tom was practicing his singing skills, loudly, and quite horribly, for a while.

"AND I WAS LIKE BAYBEH BAYBEH BAYBEH OOOHHH LIKE BAYBEH BAYBEH BAYBEH OOOHHH-"

Hansol had been trying to get A-Tom to stop singing, constantly hitting him with his neck pillow and trying to smother him with it.

"WE TURNED THE RADIO OFF AN HOUR AGO!" He said, smacking A-Tom on the back of the neck.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP IM TRYING TO FOCUS ON THE ROAD!" Gohn yelled, slamming his fists against the wheel as they were caught at a red light.

B-Joo was obviously screaming and saying WAOW the whole time because what else would he be doing.

"Gohn can you pull over I have to peeeeeeeeee...." Xero pleaded.

"Jiho, we just stopped at a gas station." Jenissi said sweetly.

"Well yeah but I didn't have to pee then.." Xero responded.

Sangdo was glaring out the window with his headphones, trying to ignore the other members.

Yano was taking selfies with Nakta who somehow was still sleeping throughout all of this.

"B-Joo?" Hansol asked, laying on the younger one's shoulder. B-Joo began to play with his hair, staring out the car window and out at the sunset.

"Yeah?" He said, taking out one earbud and looking at the other one. Hansol's blue hair was curled around his face, his brown eyes barely visible.

"How much longer?" B-Joo glanced at his watch.

"About five more hours." He said. Hansol groaned.

"This is gonna be a long ride."

//Good morning friends of friendship
How are you?
I'm doing okayyy
More updates soooooonnnnn
Byee\\