v.

"Woah." P-Goon said quietly.

"YES!" Yano exclaimed.

"Shit! Where's my camera?" A-Tom yelled, reaching in his pockets.

"Did it work?" Kidoh asked, pushing the taller members aside to peek inside the closet.

"Totally!" Nakta said. "They were... like... making out."

An embarrassed B-Joo pulled away, and a happy Hansol smiled to himself and bit his thumbnail. Butterflies were rushing through his stomach.

"Oh... um... hey." B-Joo said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"So... are you guys a couple or something?" Seogoong said curiously. Hansol glanced at B-Joo, then back to Seogoong.

"We don't exactly know yet..." He said hesitantly. He gazed over to A-Tom, who had a wide grin on his face and was recording everything. "So, A-Tom, please delete whatever you are recording."

A-Tom sighed loudly and clicked off his phone, shoving it back into his pant pocket. "Fine."

"Can we, uh, just forget this happened, for a bit?" Hansol said to the other members.

P-Goon nodded. "You heard him, guys, let's give them privacy." The members slowly backed away, heading back to the living room. Soon, the sound affects of Mario Kart could be heard.

"Thank you." B-Joo said, smiling. Hansol grinned and pecked his nose.

"My pleasure." He replied.

That night, B-Joo woke up at around 2 and walked into the kitchen, only to find Hansol was there as well. Hansol smiled and wrapped his arms around B-Joo's neck.

"Can we talk?" Hansol asked.

"Sure." B-Joo led Hansol to the couch, where they both sat, cross legged.

"I just wanted to let you know, I meant everything I said last night." Hansol said plainly.

"Me too." B-Joo said softly. "I, uh, I think I like you."

"Really? I was nervous you didn't feel the same way, but... well, I guess I was just scared. I didn't want to ruin what we had, or what we will have, I just-"

Hansol was interrupted by another kiss from B-Joo. He felt that same thing again, the feeling they were the only two people in the world. He liked that feeling.

Hansol giggled and B-Joo smiled early, resting his head on the older one's shoulder. They laid like that for a bit, not saying anything, just enjoying each other's company. At around 3:30, Hansol moved B-Joo's head from his shoulder and stood up.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Hansol asked the young one.

"Where would we go?" B-Joo asked, curious.

"You'll see." Hansol said, jingling his car keys and slipping on a jacket. "You coming, or not?"

B-Joo followed Hansol out the door and they stepped into the car.

"Where are we going?" B-Joo questioned for the third time.

"We're almost there, relax." He nodded. "You know," B-Joo said. "This is the first time I've driven at three o clock in the morning with a fellow k-pop star."

Hansol smirked. "Likewise. Hopefully, if tonight goes as planned, it won't be the last time you're driving with me."

B-Joo glanced at the older one. His shaggy blue hair fell over his dark brown eyes, which glinted in the moonlight. It was all B-Joo could do not to reach out and kiss him.

They continued on for another hour, B-Joo growing more and more imoatient as time went by.

"We're heeeeerreeeee!!!" Hansol exclaimed, parking the car and stepping out of it. B-Joo glanced around at the beautiful lake before him. It stretched out for miles, it seemed, and was surrounded by lily pads and cherry blossom trees.

"Wow." B-Joo said quietly. Hansol took his hand and led him down the dock. Before B-Joo knew what was happening, Hansol was stripped down to his boxers. He glanced up at B-Joo,who was obviously growing nervous.

"Hyung... what are you doing?" Hansol grabbed B-Joo's hands and chuckled.

"Don't flatter yourself, Byungjoo. What I'm doing, is pulling you into the water!" Before B-Joo could react, Hansol had jumped off the dock and into the water, B-Joo wrapped tightly in his arms.

B-Joo came up for air, coughing up a bit of the lake water. He was a bit agitated, but quickly brushed it off when he saw Hansol smiling back at him.

They talked for a bit, both wrapped in each other's arms, wading around the water. Soon after, it began to rain profusely, and they both looked up and laughed.

As they were talking, they heard a deep and gruff voice from across the dock. "Hey!"

"Shit!" Hansol whisper-screamed.

"I know you're out there!" The voice said. As the figure moved closer, B-Joo could tell it was a security guard of some kind.

"Quick, under the dock!" Hansol said. He led B-Joo under the dock and they both breathed sighs of relief.

"Hansol? Are we even supposed to be here?" B-Joo said, an agitated look on his face.

"The dock... may or may not close at ten p.m..." Hansol said.

"I know you're under there!"

"We have to run!" B-Joo said. "On three, we go to the car!" Hansol nodded.

He held up the fingers, one, two... three! They both rushed out from under the dock and began sprinting towards the patch of grass where they had parked.

"Get back here!" Hansol and B-Joo continued to run, now holding hands and smiling, B-Joo giggling to himself.

By the time they got to the car, they were both out of breath from running. Hansol slammed the door and slammed on the gas, speeding down the empty road. They both laughed uncontrollably. B-Joo noticed Hansol staring a him.

"What are you looking at, Hansol Kim?" B-Joo questioned.

"You. Even when your hair is messy and you look like you just woke up, you're really, really attractive." B-Joo blushed and chuckled.

"Same goes to you, hyung." And with that, they sped away, with an unspoken feeling between the two. A feeling they weren't just friends.