☆t w e n t y o n e

"It's our last day at the beach house

"It's our last day at the beach house." P-Goon commented. They were all sitting around the glass coffee table, enjoying muffins and coffee. "What should we do?"

The members started talking amongst themselves about what to do, sending an uproar of noise through the house. They sort of huddled together, away from P-Goon, and discussed ideas.

"We don't exactly know, leader-goon." Xero said, gulping down his coffee and snatching a piece of Jenissi's muffin.

"Well," B-Joo suggested. "We could explore the boardwalk." The members nodded.

"Or, we could go back to the beach." Hojoon and Kidoh said at the same time.

"Actually, I have an idea." A-Tom said. The members turned to face him. He slammed a newspaper on the table and smiled. "SKYDIVING!" He shouted.

The members gasped. Some with excitement, others with fear.

"There's this place a few miles away," he continued as the boys leaned over to read it. "It's called Seoul Skydiving. Basically, if you pay for a whole day, you can skydive, and then you get to hang out on a private beach until midnight."

"Sounds great." P-Goon said, and they all stood up. But before B-Joo could protest, they all headed out the door.

"Now," the trainer said. "You clip your harness right here." He held a loop on the harness and tugged at it, clipping it to the other side.

"When you start to see the treetops, pull this string here, and it will open your parachute." B-Joo turned and glared at Hansol. It seemed like Hansol was having the time of his life, while B-Joo felt like his was going to end at any second.

He scratched the back of his neck and shifted from foot to foot. Noticing his nervousness, Hansol grabbed his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Still realizing B-Joo's nervousness wasn't going to subside anytime soon, he raised his hand.

"Yes?" The trainer asked.

"Can two people jump together?" B-Joo looked at him and blushed, leaning his head against the older one's shoulder.

"Yes, you would just have to-"

"We would like to jump together." Hansol said.

"Okay then."

They got all geared up, and began to fly up in the helicopter.

"Isn't this high enough?" Yano asked, gripping Nakta's arm.

"No sir." The pilot said. "800 more feet left?"

"800 feet?" Yano gulped.

They flew up until they couldn't see trees anymore, and they were far above the clouds.

"Does everyone know what to do?" The trainer asked, sliding open the plane's door. The boys nodded.

"Great." He said."Now who's going first?"

The members nervously glanced at each other, no one daring to say they would go first. Finally, Seogoong raised his hand.

"I'll go first." He said. He jumped out of the plane, screaming and laughing at the same time. And so went the other members, Nakta, Hojoon, Yano, Sangdo, Xero and Jenissi, P-Goon and A-Tom. Now, only left in the helicopter were four others. These were Gohn, Kidoh, and Hansol and B-Joo.

B-Joo was still nervously holding Hansol's hand, his palms becoming more sweaty with every member that jumped out. He tapped his foot speedily.

"Gohn, it's your turn." Gohn nodded, smiled, flipped B-Joo off, and then jumped out of the plane.

"Kidoh?" He grinned and jumped out.

"Alright, guys. That leaves you two." The trainer said, motioning to the open air spread out before the door.

Hansol nodded, patting B-Joo's shoulder. The trainer connected their suits.

"Ready?" Hansol asked, gripping the outside of the plane. B-Joo plugged his ears due to the loud sound of the blades.

"Hannie," he yelled over the noise. "I don't think I can do this!"

Hansol rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding me? I paid one hundred dollars for this!" And with that, he let go of the plain and they flew into the open air.

B-Joo was screaming for the first few minutes, and Hansol was a little worried, too, but he began to giggle as B-Joo screamed because he sounded like a girl.

B-Joo breathed a sigh of relief as Hansol tugged on the cord that connected to the parachute. It opened, slowing them down almost completely. Now they were floating slowly down, staring into eachother's eyes.

"I love you." Hansol said, kissing B-Joo's forehead and wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"WHAT?" B-Joo said.

"Never mind." Hansol said.

"WHAT?" B-Joo screamed. He glanced around for a bit.

"WAOW! LOOK AT THAT VIEW!" He said to Hansol, referring to the sunset that was happening near them. But Hansol never once looked away from B-Joo's eyes.

They landed, and since they got to stay there until midnight, they decided to have a picnic. Seogoong was in charge of food, of course, so he had packed leftover tacos and chocolate bars.

They ate slowly, not really saying much. For most of the time, they enjoyed the cool breeze and the ocean smell. The waves made a small crashing sound as they hit the shore, soaking the members feet.

"Well, time to go back." P-Goon said, gathering the members up. B-Joo was kind of sad to leave, but happy Hansol was with him.

They continued on and got back to the house, packing all of their stuff. Just like when they got there, B-Joo was shoving his stuff into his suitcase, stomping on it when something didn't fit, where as Hansol was neatly packing away his things.

They loaded themselves into the car, and thirty minutes later, they were driving down the highway back home, ready for the fourteen hour drive.

"This ride is much more peaceful then the last one." Gohn stated.

The radio turned on with Justin Beiber's "Baby". Gohn groaned as A-Tom's eyes widened.

"AWWWWW YEAH THIS IS MY SAWNNNGGGG!!!!" Hansol smacked him with his neck pillow.

"I KNOW YA LOVVEEE MEH! I KNOWW YA CAAARREEEE! JUST SHOUT WHENEVER, AND ILL BE THEEEREEE!"

B-Joo smiled at how uncomfortable Hansol was.

"Don't worry. We only have fourteen more hours." He smirked. Hansol sighed, put in his headphones, and hoped he would survive the rest of the way home.