☆f i f t e e n

They arrived at the beach house five hours later, all of them tired, except for a well rested Nakta who had slept the whole time

They arrived at the beach house five hours later, all of them tired, except for a well rested Nakta who had slept the whole time. They climbed out of the car, relieved for fresh air and more space then they had in the van.

The van was cramped for thirteen, it was barely big enough for eleven, but they had all shoved themselves in the car, because for some reason, A-Tom and P-Goon refused to be in separate vans.

P-Goon said it was because he needed to keep an eye on the other members, especially A-Tom and Yano. Well, because they're A-Tom and Yano.

P-Goon told the members they were to be split into separate rooms. Gohn called the room by himself, and then it was Sangdo and Kidoh, Seogoong and Yano, Hansol and B-Joo, Xero and Jenissi, Hojoon and Nakta, and finally A-Tom and P-Goon.

The members all thought that was a bit strange since P-Goon usually wanted nothing to do with A-Tom, but they ignored it and brushed it off.

Hansol and B-Joo went to their room automatically to unpack. While B-Joo was unpacking things more in a rush, shoving them into drawers and corners, Hansol was folding his clothes neatly, often scolding B-Joo's untidiness.

They met the other members in the main room. It was painted with a pale blue shade, and had two wall to wall couches and a flat screen tv. It also had a glass coffee table and a few gaming consoles, which Yano was already cursing at because Mario Kart wouldn't work correctly.

"Damnit! It was working just a few minutes ago!" He said with frustration, throwing the remote at the wall.

"Hey!" Nakta yelled. "Writer-him said the managers would get mad if we broke anything!"

"Speaking of managers... where's P-Goon?" Hansol asked, gripping B-Joo's hand.

"Yeah... and A-Tom's missing, too." Seogoong observed.

Jenissi and Xero looked at each other and raised their eyebrows, winking and turning back to the other members.

"Should we check their room, perhaps?" Hojoon questioned sweetly.

They all walked down the hall and weren't all that shocked to find A-Tom and P-Goon making out on their bed.

A-Tom blushed, which shocked all the other members. He never blushes. He did, though, and smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck and shrugging.

"Hi." He said.

"HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?" Yano asked, pushing the hyungs aside so he could see what was happening.

P-Goon shrugged. "Like two weeks. If you tell anyone-"

But he didn't have to finish his sentence before the other members nodded nervously. P-Goon knew all their secrets, most of which they didn't want leaked to the public, so they wouldn't tell.

They all had dinner. P-Goon and A-Tom went for a walk, and when they came back the members had cleaned up the house and Hansol did the dishes.

"Aww, Hansol, thanks for doing the dishes." P-Goon said, still gripping A-Tom's hand.

"How do you know I didn't do them?" A lazy B-Joo said.

"Because once when we didn't have any knives clean you cut a bagel with your dorm key." He said.

"Fair enough." B-Joo replied. P-Goon sat down and started reading his book. The other members were playing Mario kart, as usual, and Hansol had just beaten Sangdo.

"Ha!" Hansol shouted.

"Fight me!" Sangdo yelled.

B-Joo grew serious. "I swear don't not touch my sweet cinnamon bun if you ever want to see the light of day again." He mumbled.

"What?" Hansol asked.

"Nothing." B-Joo replied quickly.

"Can you guys shut up? I've been trying to read this paragraph for twenty minutes?" P-Goon asked, frustrated.

"Well, you've only been here for three minutes, so it wasn't our fault for the first 17." Xero said.

"I was using a hyperbole, Xero." P-Goon responded, flipping the page.

"I don't know what that means." Xero said, leaning forward. "And I think you know I don't know what that means."

They all laughed, except for Xero, who was genuinely confused.

"Why don't we go for a walk, Hansol?" B-Joo suggested.

"Sure." Hansol said. He changed into a sweatshirt and skinny jeans, since it was late at night, and B-Joo kept on his jacket and baggy jeans. They left the house and walked on the boardwalk for a while, until they came upon one of those ring tossing games. If you made it onto the bottles three out of the five times you threw, you would win a big stuffed bear.

"Can I win it for you?" B-Joo asked, shuffling through his wallet to pull out a five dollar bill.

"Sure." Hansol said. B-Joo tried the first time, and failed. He pouted.

"It's okay, I don't really want-" Hansol began.

"No, I'm winning this." B-Joo said. He forked over another bill. And another. And another. When he had almost handed the man that worked there forty dollars, Hansol pulled his hand back.

"How much for the bear?" Hansol asked.

"Twenty bucks." Hansol dig around his pocket and gave the man a twenty and grabbed the soft bear. B-Joo pouted and frowned.

"Thank you." Hansol said.

"No problem. You kids have a good day." They walked away, Hansol grabbing B-Joo's hand and smiling, handing him the stuffed bear.

"You're welcome." He said sarcastically.

"I was going to win, you just had to give me one more shot." B-Joo complained. Hansol rolled his eyes and continued walking.

 Hansol rolled his eyes and continued walking

Hansol rolling his eyes cos yeah ^-^

They continued on to the Ferris wheel and climbed in. The guy working the ride could tell they were a couple because they hadn't stopped holding hands. On the ride, he stopped them at the top and smiled.

He looked oddly familiar to B-Joo and Hansol, almost like one of the members wearing a mustache.

"Do you think he did this on purpose-" but before Hansol could finish his sentence B-Joo kissed him. The guy running the ride pulled out a phone.

"WAIT A-TOM IS THAT YOU?"

// this story's low key really fun to write. 2-3 more updates today.

But I really need to know, is there anything you would like to see in the next chapters? Anything you want me to change or add?

I like comments

Peace out ily\\