☆s e v e n t e e n

Hansol blinked his eyes slowly, adjusting to the morning light that shone from the beach house window

Hansol blinked his eyes slowly, adjusting to the morning light that shone from the beach house window. He smiled and kissed B-Joo's cheek, even though the younger one was sleeping, and went to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee.

It was 6:30. Hansol walked in and saw Jenissi, holding onto his forehead and sipping on a glass of orange juice.

"Up so early?" Hansol questioned.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. Xero kept me up all night, with, well-" Hansol put a finger to Jenissi's lips and smiled.

"Say no more, hyung. I know what you get up to." He turned around and started up the coffee brewer, hopping on the counter and facing Jenissi.

"Yeah, ditto." He responded. "You and B-Joo aren't exactly quiet about what you do." Hansol smiled, grabbed a blue mug from the cabinet next to him, and took out the creamer from the fridge.

After he fixed his coffee, he took out a piece of leftover pie and started eating at the counter. He and Jenissi talked for about fifteen minutes before B-Joo walked in.

He was wearing his usual, baggy sweatpants and no shirt, and he had a look of relief spread across his face when he saw Hansol.

"You had me worried." B-Joo said. "I didn't know where you were."

"I'm sorry," Hansol stated apologetically. He patted a seat next to him on the counter and B-Joo gladly took it. "Oh, and Jenissi heard us last night, Joo. You need to be more quiet." He winked and B-Joo blushed as Hansol pecked him on the cheek.

"So does everyone know we're back together?" B-Joo asked, stealing a sip of Hansol's coffee.

"I don't know." Hansol said, shrugging and snatching his drink back.

"You guys should check the news." Jenissi piped in, tossing them the remote. "They do a lot of stories on K-Pop couples in the morning."

Hansol nodded and flicked on the local news channel, 4, and they watched for about five minutes.

"This week on K-Couples, Topp Dogg is taking the world by storm with their three separate couples. Hansol and B-Joo, Jenissi and Xero, and A-Tom and P-Goon, their most recently announced."

B-Joo smiled at Hansol, grabbing his hand. Jenissi was across the kitchen, blushing.

"Now," the news woman said. "Hansol and B-Joo suffered from a rough break up last week, but they have recently gotten back together, and have even been spotted on a local beach!" It showed three different pictures of the couple.

One was Hansol riding on B-Joo's back as they ran along the shore. Another was of them on the Ferris wheel, kissing (photo creds A-Tom) and the last one was of them playing in the water.

The couple smiled to themselves in the kitchen, and were surprised to hear keys jingling in the door. In walked P-Goon and A-Tom, who had been out running errands.

"Where were you guys?" Jenissi asked.

"Doing something useful." Leader-nim said. "We went out to get stuff for the bonfire tonight."

"We're having a bonfire?" B-Joo asked, clapping and grinning. He hugged Hansol excitedly and kissed his forehead. Hansol wrapped his arm around B-Joo.

After they woke all the members up, they went out on the managers boat and had fun in the water for awhile. They would take turns diving off and doing tricks. They would each try to be better then the one before them, and so on.

Hansol and B-Joo were enjoying their time together, as usual, and all the members were just overall having the time of their lives.

Then, it was time for the bonfire. They set it up on the beach, far away from the water, right next to a bunch of small sand castles they had all built. After the fire was lit, they all laid out on the cool sand and watched the sun set.

Hansol and B-Joo set up a picnic blanket for them to lay on, and they laid staring at the stars for about thirty minutes.

The sun had set completely by then, so it was pitch black except for the campfire light and the star's light. They all exchanged small talk and laughter, eating a small meal of sandwiches and leftover pie.

It was really fun, and they had been there for about two hours, with no intentions of going back anytime soon. B-Joo suddenly felt the urge to go to the bathroom.

"Hansol?" B-Joo whispered, tugging on his sleeve.

"Yes, Joo?" Hansol turned towards him, planting a kiss on his forehead and smiling.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"But the house is like a mile away." Hansol replied.

"I know. But I don't want to walk that far. What should I do?" He asked. Hansol shrugged.

"Go in the woods, I guess." He said. B-Joo nodded and stood up, letting loose of Hansol's hand and walking towards the woods.

"Where's B-Joo hyung goin?" Yano questioned, lifting his head up and looking at where he was walking.

"The bathroom." Hansol said. "He's going in the woods."

A few minutes later, Hansol began to worry that B-Joo wasn't coming back. It was oddly quiet without him yelling and screaming at everyone.

"Maybe I should go look for him." Hansol said aloud. As if on cue, he heard B-Joo yelling and screaming from the woods, and also the sound of broken glass.

B-Joo had just stepped on a broken beer bottle and one of the shards of glass was in his foot. He screamed in agony and soon the members were all rushing towards him. Hansol pushed them all out of the way, and he was a crying mess.

"Call an ambulance!" Gohn shouted.

Hansol's eyeliner was running down his face as he kissed B-Joo's forehead softly, still sobbing.

"It's going to be okay, Joo. Stay with me." He whispered, breaking down and laying his head on B-Joo's chest.

And then B-Joo passed out.

//sad bc if this ever happened to Joo Joo I'd cry myself to sleep\\