☆t w e n t y n i n e

B-Joo woke up tangled in sheets on his bed

B-Joo woke up tangled in sheets on his bed. His eyes were swollen and puffy from crying, his hair was a curled mess, and he was still tired. He gasped and searched the room for Hansol, or any sign of Hansol. His heart sank when he noticed Hansol's bags were gone.

He raced out of his room, nearly stumbling over himself as he ran into the living room. The other members were sitting on the couch, making breakfast, and playing Mario Kart.

"Where's Hansol?" B-Joo asked, breathless. The other members looked at him with solemn faces, unable to make eye contact.

"He, uh, left." Xero said, grasping Jenissi's hand. B-Joo collapsed onto the ground, loudly sobbing and not caring that anyone else was watching. He felt as if his whole world was slowly collapsing around him. He sat there for what seemed like forever, crying, while the Topp Dogg members silently watched.

He then stood up and slowly walked to the room he and Hansol shared, and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling in silence. He reached for his phone, which was on his bedside table, and checked the notifications. Nothing from Hansol.

He sighed and rolled over, smashing his face into the pillow. He blindly reached under the bed and pulled out the box where he put everything from their relationship. He opened it, a tear sliding down his cheek, and began to look over its contents.

First was the picture Hansol drew of him on their first day of school. Then, the two boxes of hair dye they purchased when they dyed their hair blue and purple. A photograph of the dock they went to when they just wanted to relax. A lightstick from the concert when B-Joo asked Hansol to be his boyfriend. The note that fans sent on Christmas, and the wrapper of a chocolate bar Hansol had gave him. A Wii controller from Mario Kart, with Hansol's name written on the back.

In the box was also a candle from Hansol's birthday, and a receipt from the tattoo of parlor. B-Joo glanced at the tattoo on his wrist before continuing to search the box. The Mickey Mouse shirt Hansol gave to him, and Hansol's neck pillow from the road trip were also in the box. He had the picnic blanket from the beach, along with the CD of the fault in our stars they watched.

He had also put in the box the teddy bear Hansol won for him at the boardwalk. He had his hospital bracelet, and the bags they used to trick or treat. And finally, he had the prom king crown he had received a few months before, along with his graduation cap.

But as he moved the graduation cap aside, he noticed a folded piece of paper at the bottom of the box. It was labeled "Byungjoo" in a handwriting only he could recognize.

It was Hansol's.

He could feel his hands trembling, and he picked up the letter and glanced it over. He slowly unfolded it, smoothed it out, and began to read.

Dearest Byungjoo,
I feel as though I am repeating the same things over and over again, but you really need to know how much I love and cherish you.
For starters, you are and always will be the funniest person I know. You always make me laugh, no matter what mood I'm in. You give great advice, and if I could, I would stay with you forever. We just have to go our separate ways for now.
I love your hair, and the way it frames your pale skin. Your perfect brown eyes, your wide smile. I love everything about you, to be honest. I love your laugh, your sense of humor, your drawing skills. I love the fact you remember small things about me, even if it's irrelevant. I love how you are always so caring, you always worry about me.
I can't explain to you enough how much you've helped me throughout these years. The first time I ever slept was when I was in your arms, Byungjoo.
That's really all I can write, for now. You're sleeping at the moment, even though we promised not to. But it's okay, I'm tired as well. But I'm not going to wake you up, you look to peaceful. Just know, this is my way of saying goodbye. We'll see each other again.
Someday.
Love,
Hansol.

B-Joo clutched the note to his chest, his emotions swirling around him like stars. He sighed, and his phone began to buzz. He looked at the contact name and his heart skipped a beat.

Hansol.

"Hansol?" B-Joo questioned, his voice cracking as he answered the phone. He could hear Hansol sobbing on the other end.

"Joo... B-Joo... I-"

"Hansollie? What's wrong?"

"I couldn't do it, Joo." He mumbled.

"What? Hansol, I can barely hear-"

"I couldn't do it." He interrupts, sobbing. "I can't do this without you."

"Where are you?" B-Joo asked in a worried tone.

"I'm at a pay phone, Joo. I got off the plane in Seoul." Hansol cried.

"Why?" B-Joo questioned.

"I can't be without you, Joo. I can't do it. I need you to listen to me, can you do that?" Hansol mumbled.

"Okay."B-Joo whispered.

"I want you to come and find me, Byungjoo. I want you to come find me and then we can just drive. Drive until we find somewhere. For us." Hansol pauses. "Do you think you could do that?"

B-Joo smiles and cries tears of joy. "Yes..."

"And, Hansol?" B-Joo continues. "When I get there, I want you to marry me."

Hansol nods, biting his lip.

"Okay."

~The End~