Chapter 7

" We can't we have to go back our family back at the camp. " he said sadly.

" Don't worry we have people there to bring your family back to our village, Now let's go but we will go see your family to see if they need help with anything " I said.

Happy then smiled knowing we were going to see he's family before we go to my mother island.

* On the other side of the island is Azura lookign for the blonde man *

( Azura Pov. )

" Azura was it so hard to find a huge man in this forest ? " Ruka asked.

" I don't know but it shouldn't be this hard " I sighed angrily.

After mintues of trying to find the dumb blonde man, we finally found him braking the trees brake which made me very angry.

" How could anyone harm nature ! " I said very angrily.

" Azrua calm down we need to get him back to Amber adn the others " Ruka whispered trying to calm me down.

Me and Ruka both walked slowly out of the bushes and we see him looking towards us with wide eyes, i tilited my head in confusion on why he looked so scared at first I couldn't understand, I could see the man was trying to move his mouth like he was about to say something but stopped once and slowly walked back away from me but to only hear a growl next to me knowing it was Ruka.

He then spoke, " Hey Lady walk slowly .. to me " He said slowly.

I just tilited my head pretending not ot understand him. He started to walk towards me holding out his hand telling me grab it, but instead i just stepped back not knowing what he was doing * Remeber Azura is acting clueless okay? Okay *

Before he knew it Ruka was in front of me grauding me, he quickly moved away backing up I then touch Ruka to calm her down, once she calmed down I looked towards him and began to talk " Why are you here destorying the trees of nature ? " I asked him.

" Wait you can talk my language? " He confusingly asked me.

" You didn't aswer my .. " I chould even finshed talking  becasue the was a vine moving on it's own towards the man.

" Falls Bow and Arrow " I chanted requied holding onto my bow and arrow. I lined up to the vine but I could see the man was scared but i didn't care.

I lined the arrow to the vine, I streacth the bow, then i let it go seeing it went passed the mans head cutting the vine in half and dying. The man began to yell at me teling I Could have killed him but I ignored him and walked towards him passing him and grabbing the now dead vine that once moved.

I grabbed it and threw it at him and said " You're welcome human "

" Why the hell did you give me a dead vine ? " he asked stupidly.

I looked towards him walkign closer eyeing him in the eye and said " This vine is alive, it can move, It can eat stupid human like you, Unlike me we stck to the trees for protection but yet you destroy the trees for what ? Stupid reasons that don't make sence. " I yelld at him.

all he could do was look at me with wide eyes, I guessing knowing that I could talk in his language he was surprised.