Chapter 19

( 3rd Pov. ) 

" Now rise children, there is no need to bow before us. You are our children, you don't need to bow. " Queen Xzena spoke softly. 

" Yes Queen Xzena. " we unisonly said. 

then before the girls could speak the Queens to each daughter gave them a kiss on the forehead and they began to glow.. 

" What's going on? " .. " Why are they glowing?" .. question after question they mumbled to them self and the queen were slightly annoyed. 

" Girls.. " Whispered Queen Xzandera. 

the glowing died down and the girls eyes slowly opened to find the people they saved and their mothers.. but they looked down and saw they were in beautiful tribal dresses... 

" Now children do you know why we are here ? " asked Xzena

" No mother we do not .. " Said Umy. 

" We are here to say that we are proud of you girls on helping the strangers from the Drakoros to be put down, and helping the older man .. the Grandfather to them..  and he was truly in need of your girls help.. and Now we are on to congrats on making your first healing potion.. " Queen Kikarah congratulated us and Zena for making the potion. 

" So you are not mad at us.. ? " questioned Umy. 

" No, my Angel why would we be mad at you ! " Queen Xzena said hugging Umy, while Umy hugged back with a smile on her face. 

.

.

.

.

.

Mintues later the Queens walked infront of us all and bowed their heads and said 

" We the protecters and gaurdians of the island, WE gladly congrats you for becoming the ...... .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until the next chapter.