Chapter 20

" We the protecters and gaurdians of the island, WE gladly congrats you for becoming the next kings and queens. " smiled the Winter Queen.

" .... " the strangers stood silence.

" you must be wondering why? how ? or what's happening? if so follow us! " ordered the summer queen.

the strangers were still just standing there with blank looks.

one of the queens were about to turn around and yell for them to hurry and follow them but where blinded by a bright light and there stood the mother of all queens of the island.

" Mother! "

" Grandmother! "

The queens and the girls were in shocked and suddenly had bowed down.

" Girls please no bowing! " giggles the great mother.

" Yes, Please no bowing like your mother's said. There is no need for bowing but for the strangers they always must bow. " order grandmother Porlyusica. 

all the strangers did was stare and grandmother Polyusica was getting quite annoyed, so you can feel the aura of grandmother. Grandmother raise her hand and waved it down to the ground and no sooner the strangers where on their knees and yelled being surprised by the pressure and groaned by the gravity.

" Now that you are no longer  shocked about what has happened. Now are you drifters ready to listen to my daughters and me ? " Asked grandmother Polyusica. 

" Yes ma'am " they all groaned.