Chapter 4 - Drifters

While the Winter, Fall, Summer, and Spring Queen was in the throne room, that was guarded by the Guards of the seasons. The Queens have yet to know thier daughter and sons have gone to the island to see what is happening and why was there drifters on the shore line of the Summer island. 

Meanwhile on the island shore. 

" Ugh.. Where are we ? " Asked the Dark blue hair boy. 

" I don't know, it seems we are on some  kind of island ? What do you think Gramps ? " asked the bluenette. 

" I don't know child, but keep your guard up for anything out of the ordinary children. " said the Father.

" Man! I'm hungry ! Where is the food ? " groaned out the pinklette.

" Oi, Salamander, the food floated away when we crashed dumb ass. " glared the black haired, red eye boy.

" Ahh.. well damn. Me and Happy are going to fine some food. Right Happy ? " the pinklette asked his Liger.

" Aye Sir " the liger saluted.

" Be careful  Natsu and Happy, Never know what will be in the jungle" yelled a short white haired girl.

" Don't worry Lisanna we will " Natsu yelled back.

" Be careful Natsu were some where we never been before. " Mumbled to himself.

" Father he's some fruit that Juvia found. " A bluette whispered shyly.

" Thank you Juvia. " The old man thank the Juvia not thinking to ask where she had found the fruit.

( 3rd Pov. )

Somewhere near the strangers camps are the daughters and sons of the queens and Ligers.

" So what do you think ya'll ? " questions Zena.

" They don't seem like they could hurt anyone but I could be wrong" said Azura.

" I think they are interesting, only 2 of them have the  Legendary liger that Auntie Venas makes. " Wendy pointed out.

" You're right wendy but why would strangers have Liger. ? " Asked Umy.

" I wonder ? " Mumbled Amber.

" What's wrong Amber, Thinking to much again ? " Asked Zena

" Nothing, Where to many question that can't be answer all at once, Though they can be answered by them. " Said Amber.

" What do you think we should do Amber ? " Asked Zena and Umy.

" we get closer and see what they are for now then we know the close is clear we will attack and tie the and take them back to our mothers and we will see what they wil do with them. " Amber said confidently.

while everyone was talking Zena and Azura have notice something that would mess up the plan completely.

" Amber look " Yelled Zena and Azura quietly.

" What is it ? " Amber questioned.

" the pink head man is leaving the drifters camp. " They pointer the difter that were leaving directions.